Before the Dumb Ways characters grew up, they were already making mischief in all sorts of places – planes, trains, and now at the hospital!
Visit the cute and colourful Dumb Ways Hospital with Doctor Zany, and explore three main areas of play: a waiting room full of surprises to discover, a check-up room where children can play the role of doctor, and an ambulance that visits the hospital featuring fun guest appearances from the original Dumb Ways cast!
This app engages young children in a playful experience of caring for others. Join Doctor Zany and help keep the Dumb Ways characters safe, happy and healthy!
- Perform check-ups on Boffo, Loopy, Madcap and Dumbbell
- Discover the differences between each character’s heartbeat, blood pressure and more
- Tap on the characters to see their personality!
- Enjoy fun surprises – what happens if you leave Boffo on the waiting room chair?
- Also features three original Dumb Ways characters to play with: Lax, Doofus and Mishap!
- Perfect for 3-7 year olds
- Engaging characters support children’s pretend play and story-telling
- No in-app purchases
- Play without wifi or internet
General bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
When you see the heart it has a bunch of weird squares please fix this I don’t like how it looks
I want a refund.
I was hesitant to purchase a game with no reviews and for good reason apparently! This game is horrible. My three year old has all of the Doctor games - Doctor Panda, Toca Boca, Pepi Doctor, etc and they are all great. This one is extremely lame. There is one room to take a patient into with a 7 things -stethoscope, tongue press, bandaids, X-ray, blood pressure thing, and a thermometer that all do minor interactions. The X-ray shows a fork and cell phone and a fish bone stuck inside of the things body and my kid is freaking out about wanting to get it out and all I can say is "I'm sorry, but you can give him a bandaid?!?!?" And there is an ambulance with TWO minor activities but you have to sit in the waiting room and stare at the door for a minute or two and wait for it to arrive, which no toddler is going to do. Save your money and buy one of the previously mentioned games. Oh, and it's blurry.
Fun but so limited
It's fun but the same three people walk into the ER and the ambulance brings the same three emergency cases over and over again. Really hoping that updates are on the way and that I didn't just pay two bucks for this limited app! It feels like a lite version. Bummed out!!!
The three patients that walk in don't have anything wrong with them to solve. You can use the same tools on each patient and aren't required to solve anything.
The three patients that arrive via ambulance do have issues but are solved quickly and lose their fun after the third or so fix. Upset stomach, wrapped up in a snake, and bee stings that need cream - that's it.
Such a bummer!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © PlaySide Studios Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.