DVDFab Remote is a handy mobile app designed for DVDFab users to monitor on their smart phone screens what is happening in DVDFab client, when they are not sitting in front of their computer screens while DVDFab is doing its own jobs, no matter in what modules, Copy, Ripper, Converter or Creator.
Users can check real-time task progress on their smart phone screens, like which task has completed successfully, which has failed, which is still waiting in the task queue, along with other detailed information like complete percentage, and estimated time remaining etc.
When there is a popup dialog appearing in DVDFab client and certain actions are required, DVDFab Remote will immediately receive a push notification telling users what is happening. At this point, users will have to go to their computers to perform certain actions accordingly. In addition, the notifications may also include DVDFab 10 update and promotion information.
Fix: A problem that the status of the conversion tasks on DVDFab is not displayed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent, could be amazing
Handy to see conversions in progress. There are 3 things I fee this app needs to be great.
1. Ability to remember IPs, I have to add manually and every time I close the app I have to re-add even though the IP stays the same. Fixing/improving auto-discovery would also work.
2. Ability to cancel a conversion (I have had times they will stick and simply increase time to completion. It would be nice to cancel the attempt remotely/from my phone.
3. Ability to tell a conversion’s title to either auto rename/overwrite if name already exists. Just give the options already present in dvdfab to be available in the app
The app right now is decent. Having these 3 things added would make it absolutely amazing. I am sure this is very low priority though since it’s free.
Confusing to set up
The scan did not work even though the DVDFab was running on my Mac. I tried entering the IP manually. I kept adding the IP listed on the website, but received an error message stating that the IP did not exist. Well, after a few minutes of frustrated attempts a light bulb went off in my head. I noticed that the Port had the same numbers as the last five on the IP. I deleted those numbers from the IP and voila...it worked!
Can’t find DVDFab with scan then forgets address after adding it in manually when reopening the app
- Beijing Goland Tech Co., Ltd.
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2003-2018 DVDFab.cn. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.