Dynalist is a multi-purpose app that can be used as:
• a note-taking app to organize your notes
• a project management app to break down tasks and track progress
• an outliner app to outline and write books
• a wiki app to organize knowledge and information
Key features include:
• infinitely zooming bullet lists
• make checklists
• using # and @ tags
• add dates
• share lists publicly or privately
• cross link between lists
• insert images and LaTeX
• sync dates to Google Calendar (Pro feature)
• bookmark lists, bullets, and search results
• apply color labels
• upload files (Pro feature)
• make numbered lists
* Fixed scroll item into view not working properly.
* Fixed dragging item would open keyboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best outliner app but could be more iOS friendly
Dynalist is the best outliner app on the desktop and this is a decent iOS companion. It suffers from not being a native app, having slow sync, and missing some features available on the web app. Still, it is a reliable companion for those who use the web app and it keeps improving.
Digital bullet journal
It took me what felt like forever to find a digital solution to my work bullet journal. In the current work from home status, with a much smaller workspace- keeping my bullet journal out to mark my notes and tasks in the daily log just wasn’t working. Every app/website mentioned as a bullet journal alternative didn’t have what I needed - the ability to simply make a billeted Daily Log. This is that solution. It has gone further too- tagging is perfect for my staff meetings. When I need to document I simply tag and now it’s all searchable. Perfect for an “index” alternative.
I love the way this app keeps getting better
Dynalist does not get the attention that a for featured app should get. My wish list for project planning apps is really long, and this is the first time I have found an app that hits every one. It is very stable and performs extremely reliable back ups to google drive and drop box. I will be telling everyone in my company that for the next year this will be our go to app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.