Dynalist is a multi-purpose app that can be used as:
• a note-taking app to organize your notes
• a project management app to break down tasks and track progress
• an outliner app to outline and write books
• a wiki app to organize knowledge and information
Key features include:
• infinitely zooming bullet lists
• make checklists
• using # and @ tags
• add dates
• share lists publicly or privately
• cross link between lists
• insert images and LaTeX
• sync dates to Google Calendar (Pro feature)
• bookmark lists, bullets, and search results
• apply color labels
• upload files (Pro feature)
• make numbered lists
* Fixed copy paste issue.
* Fixed can't upload photos or files sometimes after the iOS 12 update.
* New checklist behavior: now when you make an item a checklist, all its child items will get checkboxes, but NOT itself. If you want the old behavior back, please enable the "Show checkbox in front of checklist parent" option under Settings - Advanced.
* Fixed tapping on the move item success message would reload the document.
* Fixed appearance of the horizontal scrollbar because of the current line highlighting.
* Added "Mind map view" option (Pro feature) to the document menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Best cross platform outliner, could be more iOS friendly
So the last update was a huge improvement. It finally fixed the freezing problems that have plagued this app in the past! Dynalist is the best outliner app on the desktop and now we finally have a decent iOS companion. I hope in the future it will get more iOS friendly with swipe gestures, shortcut support, and a quick add button so you don’t have to fiddle with cursor placement every time you want to add something to the outline. But even without all that, it blows away the competition.
Awesome Sync with the desktop app
The versatility of the desktop app that I use on my PC is now extended with this iOS app. I use Drafts to enter information and it then syncs with my desktop version of Dynalist. No it is not was easy to use as the desktop app. However, if you use drafts for new entries you'll understand how useful this app can be.
Used in this manner, it makes taking notes easy, anytime and anyplace.
Rated for deceptive advertising
This app promises that you can import from other apps into it, but from what I can tell, that’s only if you pay for an upgrade, which they didn’t specify in the app notes or description. I never would’ve started using this service if they’d been up front with their potential customers. This is bad policy. If you have to pay for a feature, say so up front. I’m starting to wonder if importing from WorkFlowy (which you can only do from the website to start with) is free either.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.