e-BRIDGE Print & Capture is an application that allows you to print and scan from TOSHIBA e-STUDIO MFPs utilizing your iOS device.
Integrated with TOSHIBA e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software, e-BRIDGE Print & Capture allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
- Print documents (JPEG/PDF) from cloud storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote) through e-STUDIO MFPs
- Print images stored in iOS Photos or captured by the device's Camera
- Utilize advanced MFP print settings such as number of copies, duplex, color mode (BW/Color/Twin Color), Print Mode (Normal/Private/Hold/Multi Station*), Paper Type, Paper Size, Staple, Omit Blank Pages and Toner Save
- Scan documents from an e-STUDIO MFP and upload it to a cloud storage service or send it by Email
- Convert scanned images or photo documents to an editable format such as searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint by using TOSHIBA e-BRIDGE Re-Rite OCR software or the OCR* function within the MFP
- e-STUDIO MFPs can be discovered on your network via scanning the QR code printed from e-BRIDGE Print & Capture with the scanner on e-BRIDGE Print & Capture or by searching through your history of the most recently used MFPs
- Authentication and department codes are recommended to maintain office security
* Optional Enabler required in MFP
- Supported TOSHIBA e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service settings on the MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about configuring this application when using with user authentication or department codes
Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Please refer to the following page for supported models.
Website for e-BRIDGE Print & Capture
Please refer to the following page for Website.
- Before using this App with a cloud storage service, install the cloud storage app on your device
- MFPs may not be discovered under the following conditions. If not discovered, you may manually enter hostname or use the QR Code.
*IPv6 is used
*SSL is used in the Web Service Setting
*Other unknown reasons
- It is recommended to print the QR Code in Black and White for best scanning results
- If the scanned document is JPEG and has multiple pages, thumbnail view page will be uploaded
- If the size of a scanned document is very large, it may fail when sending by Email.
- Hold/Private prints are available with the e-STUDIO2550C series when an optional hard disk is installed
- User name cannot contain "@" mark
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Support the embedded OCR languages selection when scanning
- Support new models (some models require the “e-BRIDGE Print & Capture Entry” installation)
Ratings and Reviews
Very user friendly
Just use the same WiFi and select your printer/scanner and you are all set!
This app is very intuitive and easy-to-use, this will surely make our customers happy. -Ultrex (Oregon Toshiba dealer)
It does not work on the Toshiba eStudio 2830c
I own two of this machines, the APP finds my printers and I am able to sent to print but..... Only a page full of characters comes out and it freezes my machines.
I call my tech, we upgraded the firmware but no improvement.
Any chance to ad more models like mine to this great app?
FABIAN A. BELTRAN
- TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.