E-signature app - Zoho Sign 4+
Digitally sign documents
- Offers In-App Purchases
Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents but widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions.
- Sign documents on the go.
- Send documents to multiple signers across the world.
- Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents.
- Create customizable templates and reuse them from time and again
Documents that can be signed:
- Sales contracts
- Business proposals
- Purchase orders
- Lease agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Employment offers
- Create, send and sign documents within minutes.
- Supported document types include : pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more.
- Scan documents directly from within the application.
- Set an order for signing the document using the "Send in Order" feature.
- Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Send multiple documents and get them signed in one go
- Guide your signers by automatically indicating the fields that needs to be filled thereby preventing unnecessary scrolling of the document
- Import files from other applications using the "Open In" functionality.
- Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress
- Bulk import recipients directly from the local drive.
- Add re-sizable signature, text, initials, name, company, and date fields to the document.
- Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox.
- Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer.
- Assign someone else to sign the document.
- Receive real time push notifications whenever any activity is performed on a document.
- Track the location of document interactions on Apple Maps using the IP address of recipients.
- Enable dark mode inside the app to read and sign your documents with comfort.
- Access commonly used operations such as "Send Reminder”, “Email Document”, and “Recall Document” quickly using context menus across the app.
- Enjoy a seamless and sleek signing experience with keyboard shortcuts, Touch Bar & menu bar controls, Spotlight Search, support for document printing, and a lot more.
Legal & Security
- Certification of Completion: Get automatic audit trails for completed documents with time stamps and IP addresses.
- Increase security using Touch ID and Passcode to block unauthorized access.
- Set security codes and share it directly with the recipients to prevent unauthorized access.
- Compliant with ESIGN act and industry standard laws.
Free Plan: 5 docs / month
Standard Plan: 25 docs / month
Professional Plan: Unlimited document signing
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $120(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $18(USD)
Professional - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $180(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For questions or feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users from India can now digitally sign documents with eMudhra eKYC services.
General bug fixes and improvements for better signing experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, Easy to use and Elegant
Works as advertised. I hate it when Docusign adds a tag "Signed using Docusign". Great product by Zoho Corp.
Convenient but SLOPPY
I love being able to manage my contracts from this desktop app - way quicker and easier than using the website. However, the app is designed TERRIBLY. The workflow is not intuitive; organization of documents is poor. I have my docs sorted into folders, but there are no folders visible anywhere in the interface. There needs to be a document editor built-in: If I need to edit my contract, I don't want to have to go to Word and create a whole new document. When I receive a document back from a client, I cannot see the particulars that were filled into blanks - this is a big shortcoming, as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on listing the documents based on folders / document types and highlighting the client filled fields which would be made available in the fore-coming updates of the app.
We will consider your suggestion about in-built document editor. We will work on this based on the feasibility.
Still have any concerns, please write to us at email@example.com
UPDATED: Maybe test the application before publishing it, you know just a thought.
Developer requested I send them in-app feedback... the feedback form gets stuck in a loop demanding a screenshot to upload so I can't submit anything. Finally got it to kind of work but got a "too many characters" error... there wasn't a counter or anything saying how much was too much. It was maybe 3 or 4 tweets worth of feedback. Then the program hung... again.
The application is so broken and feature bare that I cannot submit feedback on how broken and feature bare it is because of how broken and feature bare it is.
One of, if not the single most important features of a desktop app for a web service is to stay logged in. App askes me to enter the password every time it launches. Also doesn't seem to have feature parity with the website which is odd.
Developer Response ,
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. Please send your contact details and convenient time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our support representative will call you and troubleshoot the issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 46.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional - Monthly $19.99
- Professional - Yearly $189.99
- Standard - Monthly $11.99
- Standard - Yearly $119.99