Control it anytime, anywhere!
With the Easee app, you always have full control over your chargers whether at home or on the go. Easee charging robot is always connected as it supports both Wifi and comes with built-in 4G. In the Easee app, you have access to all your charging sites and charging robots on each site.
Insight and understanding
With the Easee app, you have insight into how much you have charged for each month, how much power you are currently charging with and how much you have topped up on the battery of your electric vehicle (EV). In addition, you can monitor the distribution of power on each phase. In addition, you can constantly check the status of the charger, whether the car is connected or not and whether charging is in progress.
Security and Access Control
Decide whether the charging robot should always be open or whether to use key tags to start charging. You can easily add or remove key tags to use through the app.
You can also choose whether the cable should always be locked to the charging robot, even when no charging session is in progress. This way you can rest assured that no one can steal your charging cable even when it is not connected to the car.
The fuse that never blows
With the Easee app, you have the ability to limit how much power your chargers can draw so that the main fuse is not overloaded. You can easily set a limited charging power from the app.
The colour scheme is yours
We have done our utmost to offer you an elegant charging solution for your home. Admittedly, whether the charging station matches the car or the house is up to you. We have front covers in five different colours. You choose the one you like best. In the Easee app, you can easily customize the app to match your charging robot as well as customize the look of the app during charging.
• Weekly Schedules - You can now define multiple charging periods for different days of the week. And easily disable / enable them whenever you want. Old existing schedules have been renamed to "Delayed start" and should continue to function as they always did.
• Improved the Max Charging Current / Offline Max Charging Current pages in site settings.
• The correct unit for RSSI Signal Strength is dBm not dB.
• Minor Adjustments to charging session sheet.
• Adjustments to Charger/Equalizer WiFi Settings pages.
• Programming Equalizers via NFC for certain device types was not working.
More information about what's changed can be found here:
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easee AS
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 - Easee AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.