Control it anytime, anywhere!
With the Easee app, you always have full control over your chargers whether at home or on the go. Easee charging robot is always connected as it supports both Wifi and comes with built-in 4G. In the Easee app, you have access to all your charging sites and charging robots on each site.
Insight and understanding
With the Easee app, you have insight into how much you have charged for each month, how much power you are currently charging with and how much you have topped up on the battery of your electric vehicle (EV). In addition, you can monitor the distribution of power on each phase. In addition, you can constantly check the status of the charger, whether the car is connected or not and whether charging is in progress.
Security and Access Control
Decide whether the charging robot should always be open or whether to use key tags to start charging. You can easily add or remove key tags to use through the app.
You can also choose whether the cable should always be locked to the charging robot, even when no charging session is in progress. This way you can rest assured that no one can steal your charging cable even when it is not connected to the car.
The fuse that never blows
With the Easee app, you have the ability to limit how much power your chargers can draw so that the main fuse is not overloaded. You can easily set a limited charging power from the app.
The colour scheme is yours
We have done our utmost to offer you an elegant charging solution for your home. Admittedly, whether the charging station matches the car or the house is up to you. We have front covers in five different colours. You choose the one you like best. In the Easee app, you can easily customize the app to match your charging robot as well as customize the look of the app during charging.
• You can now filter your charger consumption based on which Easee Key you used to start charging. Please note we don't include using the App to authenticate yet, but will do so in a future update.
• You can now filter your charger consumption reports based on which Easee Key you used to start charging. Please note we don't include using the App to authenticate yet, but will do so in a future update.
• You are able to change the max charger current in Charger settings based on your permissions and which operator you have for your charging site.
• Changing Charger Access Level (Open/Restricted) is now done in a separate subpage instead of toggling directly in the product card.
• UK Offpeak charging listed as a partner feature in the partner settings page.
• New icon for UK Offpeak charging to distinguish it from Smart charging.
• UK Offpeak Charging Details now shows peak hours in 24h notation instead of AM/PM.
• Made the real charge duration more accurate based on information from our cloud when viewing charging sessions.
• Consolidated all information banners used across the app.
• Faster, better, stronger and obviously more beautiful.
• Schedule button on product card should no longer overflow for smaller screens.
• Fixed overflow issue in week plan overview when in landscape mode.
• Adjusted information displayed in the popover when tapping a week plan overview day - Its now more inline with what you see in the week plan editor.
• Number of Easee Keys shown in the Hamburger menu is now correctly updated when adding or removing Easee Keys.
More information about what's changed can be found here:
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easee AS
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 - Easee AS