Control it anytime, anywhere!
With the Easee app, you always have full control over your chargers whether at home or on the go. Easee charging robot is always connected as it supports both Wifi and comes with built-in 4G. In the Easee app, you have access to all your charging sites and charging robots on each site.
Insight and understanding
With the Easee app, you have insight into how much you have charged for each month, how much power you are currently charging with and how much you have topped up on the battery of your electric vehicle (EV). In addition, you can monitor the distribution of power on each phase. In addition, you can constantly check the status of the charger, whether the car is connected or not and whether charging is in progress.
Security and Access Control
Decide whether the charging robot should always be open or whether to use key tags to start charging. You can easily add or remove key tags to use through the app.
You can also choose whether the cable should always be locked to the charging robot, even when no charging session is in progress. This way you can rest assured that no one can steal your charging cable even when it is not connected to the car.
The fuse that never blows
With the Easee app, you have the ability to limit how much power your chargers can draw so that the main fuse is not overloaded. You can easily set a limited charging power from the app.
The colour scheme is yours
We have done our utmost to offer you an elegant charging solution for your home. Admittedly, whether the charging station matches the car or the house is up to you. We have front covers in five different colours. You choose the one you like best. In the Easee app, you can easily customize the app to match your charging robot as well as customize the look of the app during charging.
• Show snackbar message when you disconnect from Bluetooth on the product card.
• Adjustments to Charger settings for Bluetooth section.
• Local keys renamed to Local authorization in Charger Settings.
• Mode renamed to Activation mode in Charger Settings. Added illustration for Activation mode via Button.
• Fixed an issue where site users were unable to remove themselves from charge sites.
• Don't ask site users to add WiFi to Chargers after adding a product using serial/pin, they don't have permission to do so anyway.
• Transferring ownership using the Moving house function to an email address for a user that's already a site member of the site will now work.
More information about what's changed can be found here:
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easee ASA
- 165.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 - Easee ASA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.