EasyTrails GPS is the GPS tracker application for your iPhone.
The perfect application for those who are passionate about OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES and TRAVELING, everybody who likes outdoor sports, and not only.
- Featured by Apple in November 2014
- BEST OUTDOOR APP 2009 by 148apps.com
- BEST Italian APP 2011, 2013 Sport by macitynet.it
- More than 100 weeks at top 10 Sport IT
- More than 14 weeks at overall top 10 IT
Are you going for a bike or motorcycle ride? Well, EasyTrails GPS will tell you how many miles you traveled, how much time you spent, how high you climbed and many other details. In real-time it will show you the course on a map, comparing it with downloaded tracks and points of interest.
You can import or share all tracks and waypoints, photos and ideas for new journeys with your friends.
Share where you are on Facebook and Twitter through your GPS position, and export your tracks in standard formats, so you can review them on Google Earth, SportTracks and TrailsRunner. Or simply upload them to online services like Garmin Connect, or many others.
It's possible to import tracks by e-mail or Safari (EasyTrails can handle GPX, KML/KMZ and ZIP file formats), or by wi-fi networks, using an improved and easy to use web-based sharing feature.
Calculate routes and let EasyTrails guide you using the new navigation capabilities. You can also let it guide you through previously recorded tracks.
Additionally, EasyTrails GPS can communicate with navigators like Maps, Google Maps, TomTom or Waze (if installed) for more advanced guidance needs.
Load custom cartography, EasyTrails supports KMZ and MBTILES formats.
EasyTrails GPS is easy to use and extremaly accurate. It ensures the maximum duration of battery thanks to the possibility of recording in "StandBy" mode. However, be aware that use of GPS, even in background, will have a significant impact on battery duration.
► For more info, visit our website: www.easytrailsgps.com
► Heart rate monitoring (paid)
We added the ability to connect to compatible Bluetooth heart rate monitors (such as Polar H6 and H7 devices). Heart rate can be seen in real time from the dashboard.
With the 'Heart rate monitoring' in-app purchase:
- heart rate data will be associated to GPS tracks
- saved tracks will have an extra heart rate chart
- heart rate data will be saved to HealthKit
Additionally, with the 'Colored tracks' in-app purchase, it will be possible to highlight heart rate data directly on the map screen of a recorded track.
- Support for many different map types
- Support for different coordinate systems
- Support for user-loaded offline cartography (KMZ and MBTILES)
- Export tracks (single or multiple) in standard formats (GPX, KML/KMZ and CSV), with their associated waypoints and pictures
- Import tracks (GPX and KML/KMZ)
- Import waypoints (GPX and KML/KMZ)
- Resume recording of tracks
- Save waypoints with photos and descriptions
- Navigate to a point of interest
- Sharing via Facebook and Twitter
- Follow a path/track
- Navigate (distance / direction) towards any waypoint
- Navigate (distance / direction) towards any track marker (start / pause / resume / end points)
- Advanced Navigation to a waypoint using any navigation app you may have installed
- Upload tracks to GPSies (http://www.gpsies.com)
- Upload tracks to SportTracks (http://sporttracks.mobi)
- Upload tracks to OpenTrail (http://www.opentrail.us)
- Upload tracks to OkMap (http://www.okmap.org)
- Real-time visualization of distance, speed, altitude bearing and other data
- Map Visualization in different modes: street map, satellite, hybrid, terrain
- Charts (elevation profiles, ...)
- Digital Compass
- Heart rate monitoring
- Turn by turn directions
- High battery duration (record in standby)
- Select between metric, imperial and nautical measuring systems
- Intuitive and User Friendly interface
- Lightweight, reliable and accurate
- Doesn't require internet connection
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!!
I ride horses and use it to track my rides. I have truly tested having no cell service and depending on satellite and it continued to track me real time. I even got lost in a national forest and used the map to track back to my original starting point (I use this frequently in forested areas). I am also able to push my racking horse and see out speeds improve with the "maximum speed" tracking. It will also show you local roads that you maybe near should you find yourself in an accident. It does far more than I need it to and everything that I want it to. Well worth the money! I have tried a few others and was disappointed in their performance and that they "lost" me in poor reception areas. With a little bit of photo editing skills and a good program you can even use these tracks to make trail maps for public areas. My only suggestion: if you are horse back riding, strap the phone to YOU not the horse! Every time I show people a track of my rides they want to know "What's that app!?" EasyTrails! Love it!
My “Go To” GPS app.
I’ve been using this app for years. The accuracy, near unlimited file size and multi-format exports is unrivaled. I used to live on the lake and I “Waypointed” all the bouys and obstructions marked. The. When navigating at night I would be warned ahead of time. A lifesaver. Also when traveling, Waypoint notifications will alert you to previous favorite spots for a revisit or a memory jogger of previous trips and fun times. I like to store places I’d like to visit in various cities and get a notification when close by.
Very useful for my needs
This app is perfect for GIS grade trail mapping and property reconnaissance. I use the custom coordinate system option to collect data in my local state plane zone. The email export function sends GPX and Google tracks that work seamlessly with my Carlson Survey and ArcMap software. Pretty cool stuff.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zirak Srl
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2016 Zirak s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Download maps $1.99
- Colored tracks $0.99
- iWatch Remote $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.