Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own (works for keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and more)
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for either the monthly or yearly description.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, either the monthly price for the monthly subscription or yearly price for the yearly subscription).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
We are constantly working on making Eat This Much an even better service!
This version shows meal notes created by professional users.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t say how much I love this app
This app changed my life. For the longest time in my life, I couldn’t decide what to eat and whenever I had to make a choice I’d go for a random meal which wasn’t always the healthiest choice. I couldn’t remember what I ate during the day and follow my macro molecules and, God, the calories! I was thinking about hiring a nutritionist to help me lose weight and focus on muscle building. This app did it all! My weight is coming down in a steady pace and I never feel hungry but the opposite because these meals are yummy and very filling. Yes, It autogenerate meal plan, gives you the grocery list, and let you change or edit any meal that you don’t like. There is a lot of freedom for the user to eat a good variety of food and still stay on track. You can customize your meals for their portion, cooked or not, and many other things. There is an option that ensures you’re not spending more than $10 a day. That’s really cool. You can choose from a variety of meals or diets and still there are hundreds of options for every meal. I’m a very picky person when it comes to apps but honestly I have no complain about this app. It’s simply amazing! Thank you! Also the pro version is really worth it. Take advantage of it.
Do you want to lose weight?
Then do this! This app is the icing on the cake for me. I needed guidance with calories and food intake so that I could accomplish what I wanted and I am super happy with this app. I actually love everything about it. I love the food choices, the recipes, the variety, the math and science and the importance it follows on the protein intake. This will help me get to my goal. I do some light strength exercises but it’s the food that I had to get under control. Im 46 and weigh 132. Sounds great! Right? Not when I have a very fatty pregnant belly from birthing 7 children. So I have a goal to lose 17 more lbs. It’s totally personal. Whatever you decide to do, this can help! By the way I started at 156 got down to 137 and I got a little stuck there. Things slowed down too much. That’s where this app came in. I dropped 5 pounds in a week. Yes I’m happy! My goal is actually within reach. I follow the vegetarian plan and I always listen to my body more than the app but I don’t stray much because I’d rather reach my goal sooner than later. *honest unpaid review
Trying this app out on the 14 day trial period. The app has bug. When you leave it open and turn your phone off then turn it back on the app crashes and you have to force close it then reopen it to get it to work.
Now to the actual part everyone cares about.
Im not a vegan but wanted to try it out because my sister is a vegan. The grocery list was awesome! I went into the grocery with confidence and as I was plucking the items I needed off the shelves, I was swiping the item off my list. It made grocery shopping a breeze! Now Im only just ending my first week of eating and so far the recipes have been great tasting and very satisfying (I am 6’2 260lbs athlete) the only problem so far is when I want to cycle through my option they are very limited. However when I search the app for vegan recipes there are 100’s of items I haven't seen on my plan. Makes me feel like I am missing out. Maybe I’ll see some more recipes on week two. I think this app has great potential just needs more work on the user interface and the algorithm needs updating for sure. Also I am excited to switch over to the paleo option in the future since the vegan option has been delicious so far.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the bug report! We managed to fix that issue a couple months ago - hopefully we responded to you if you emailed, and if not, my apologies for the late reply!
We're getting close to releasing some major overhauls to the algorithms that should significantly improve the variety, and they'll hopefully be ready within a month or two. I'll be sure to send out an email once they're live.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eat This Much Inc.
- 31.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Eat This Much, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Eat This Much Subscription $8.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $59.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.