Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own (works for keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and more)
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for either the monthly or yearly description.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, either the monthly price for the monthly subscription or yearly price for the yearly subscription).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
We're constantly working on improvements to make planning your meals as easy as possible!
This latest release fixes an issue with suggested nutrition targets when following specific diet types. This was most noticeable with Keto plans.
It also fixes an issue where the app would close as soon as it was launched.
Ratings and Reviews
I was about to give up on the weigh loss effort, and then on a sleepless night I was on social media, and somehow ended up seeing the ad for this app. I debated exhaustively about whether to waste my time on yet another weigh loss app … but when I discovered that I could enter the specific nutrition (ie amount of protein) and the calorie goal per day, I decided to try it. Well, entering specific targets is definitely an advantage, but then when I saw the simple-to-follow recipes, I realized that I had found something life changing. I eat very simply, I don’t follow long, complicated recipes. While I sometimes eat too much 😊, I would not classify myself as a “foodie”. I like knowing that Greek yogurt with some fruit and bran mixed in is as complicated as breakfast has to be! There are plenty of recipes to choose from and you can easily change them if you don’t like the ones generated by the app. The combination of foods the app provides also prevents massive cravings. Things like multigrain toast with a mix of almond butter and honey gives my palette a bit of sweet and also satiates me so I don’t feel like I’m deprived. I don’t often write reviews, but felt that I needed to give credit where credit is due. The only downside to the app is that occasionally it glitches. If this review contains information you think would work for your lifestyle, I recommend it. Thanks!!!
Can’t say how much I love this app
This app changed my life. For the longest time in my life, I couldn’t decide what to eat and whenever I had to make a choice I’d go for a random meal which wasn’t always the healthiest choice. I couldn’t remember what I ate during the day and follow my macro molecules and, God, the calories! I was thinking about hiring a nutritionist to help me lose weight and focus on muscle building. This app did it all! My weight is coming down in a steady pace and I never feel hungry but the opposite because these meals are yummy and very filling. Yes, It autogenerate meal plan, gives you the grocery list, and let you change or edit any meal that you don’t like. There is a lot of freedom for the user to eat a good variety of food and still stay on track. You can customize your meals for their portion, cooked or not, and many other things. There is an option that ensures you’re not spending more than $10 a day. That’s really cool. You can choose from a variety of meals or diets and still there are hundreds of options for every meal. I’m a very picky person when it comes to apps but honestly I have no complain about this app. It’s simply amazing! Thank you! Also the pro version is really worth it. Take advantage of it.
This does all the heavy lifting for you
Eating right can be hard enough but the time it takes to scroll Pinterest to find healthy meals, doing the research on what you should be eating, making the menu and the grocery list for the week… ugh! It’s so much work that it’s easy to fall back into bad habits out of sheer exhaustion and lack of energy. This app takes ALL of that out. It makes the menu for you based on YOUR goals, AND the grocery list?! Take my money!! I love that it’s so simple to change a meal if it doesn’t sound like something you’d like. The creators of this have really thought of everything and I have zero complaints. For 50$ for the year, this app is a gem! I just hope there continues to be variety in meals as time goes on, I could see that being a problem otherwise the longer we use it. My husband lost 10 pounds the first week! Also, everything we’ve tried so far for the meals have been delicious and TOOK NO MORE THAN 20 MINUTES TO MAKE!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 thank you thank you thank you for making being healthy not such a steep mountain to climb! I will be a loyal ear this much fan for sure.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eat This Much Inc.
- 70.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Eat This Much, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Eat This Much Subscription $8.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $59.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $14.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $47.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $84.99
- Eat This Much Winter Sale Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $47.99