Put your diet on autopilot with Eat This Much. Tell us your diet goals, the foods you like, your budget, and what your schedule looks like, and we'll automatically generate a complete meal plan to meet your targets. It's like having a personal diet assistant.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a day's meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, we'll automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track. Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade when you're ready.
- Follow any eating style or create your own (works for keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, and more)
- Hit your macros and calorie targets every day
- Empower yourself with automatic control over your diet
- Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
- Personalize any of our recipes and they'll replace the original
- Reduce food waste
- Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the generator to only use foods you like
- Manage your virtual pantry (with a premium account)
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. And by the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near the nutrition targets you're trying to reach. With our automatic planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you, and all you have to do is follow the plan.
- You can download the app for free and create/customize as many unique meal plans as you want, and save one to your account.
- To unlock the features of Eat This Much Premium, you can subscribe for either the monthly or yearly description.
- The price to subscribe in your currency will be shown in the app before confirming the subscription.
- After the free trial has ended, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period (the auto-renew will continue with the same frequency that you select, either the monthly price for the monthly subscription or yearly price for the yearly subscription).
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you initially paid.
- Auto-renew can be turned off at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
- If you cancel your subscription or turn off auto renew in the middle of a billing cycle your account will remain premium until the end of that cycle.
Apple health integration:
Apple health syncing can be enabled in Settings -> Apple Health -> Enable Apple Health syncing for Premium users.
When Apple Health is enabled:
- your weight will automatically import and export when you login and when you view your user profile
- nutrition information will automatically export for meals marked "I ate this" when they are first viewed in the app and as you edit them
We are constantly working on making Eat This Much an even better service!
This version fixes some issues where views were not appearing properly on certain phones using iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t say how much I love this app
This app changed my life. For the longest time in my life, I couldn’t decide what to eat and whenever I had to make a choice I’d go for a random meal which wasn’t always the healthiest choice. I couldn’t remember what I ate during the day and follow my macro molecules and, God, the calories! I was thinking about hiring a nutritionist to help me lose weight and focus on muscle building. This app did it all! My weight is coming down in a steady pace and I never feel hungry but the opposite because these meals are yummy and very filling. Yes, It autogenerate meal plan, gives you the grocery list, and let you change or edit any meal that you don’t like. There is a lot of freedom for the user to eat a good variety of food and still stay on track. You can customize your meals for their portion, cooked or not, and many other things. There is an option that ensures you’re not spending more than $10 a day. That’s really cool. You can choose from a variety of meals or diets and still there are hundreds of options for every meal. I’m a very picky person when it comes to apps but honestly I have no complain about this app. It’s simply amazing! Thank you! Also the pro version is really worth it. Take advantage of it.
Do you want to lose weight?
Then do this! This app is the icing on the cake for me. I needed guidance with calories and food intake so that I could accomplish what I wanted and I am super happy with this app. I actually love everything about it. I love the food choices, the recipes, the variety, the math and science and the importance it follows on the protein intake. This will help me get to my goal. I do some light strength exercises but it’s the food that I had to get under control. Im 46 and weigh 132. Sounds great! Right? Not when I have a very fatty pregnant belly from birthing 7 children. So I have a goal to lose 17 more lbs. It’s totally personal. Whatever you decide to do, this can help! By the way I started at 156 got down to 137 and I got a little stuck there. Things slowed down too much. That’s where this app came in. I dropped 5 pounds in a week. Yes I’m happy! My goal is actually within reach. I follow the vegetarian plan and I always listen to my body more than the app but I don’t stray much because I’d rather reach my goal sooner than later. *honest unpaid review
Great App. Needs work.
The ability to have a meal plan built for you based off macros using realistic meals (with dietary and allergy restrictions available) that you can adjust to a price budget is an incredible addition to my IIFYM lifestyle!! Saving me HOURS of planning meals and try to adjust the macros to suit the day.
The only downside is the food database and the difficulty personalizing meals and foods. For example, counting macros is important, but it’s equally important to be flexible. If the serving size says “1 medium banana” and counts the macros for 118g of banana, but your medium size banana is a little short (96g). I personally would like to be able to adjust the grams to see if it’s really worth cutting up another banana, but in order to adjust them on the app you would have to essentially create a new basic food or custom food for a 96g banana. Also, the database for custom branded foods is pretty small. Lastly, if I add a recurring food to my plan but adjust it, there’s no way to adjust throughout the weeks making you have to manually adjust it.
Overall, worth the cost and all the little hiccups so you don’t have to pull your hair out counting macros in a self-made meal plan.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the slow reply! You should be able to modify amounts of things to the gram, unless it's part of a recipe. If you're talking about a banana the generator suggested automatically, then it's a 1-item recipe because the generator only uses recipes, but if it's something you added manually from the Basic Foods (or branded) section, here's how you change the amounts:
- Tap the food in your plan
- Tap the "1 banana" unit in the top left, under the "Back" button
- Switch the units and it will automatically convert the amount, and then make any changes to the amount.
Most foods will let you adjust the grams, but some branded foods might not have accurate gram info and won't give the option.
You should be able to do the same thing with recurring foods that are in your plan, but let me know if I misunderstood what you're asking for! We want to allow this in recipes too soon (so you can make one-off changes to the ingredients without having to personalize the whole recipe), but we have some other changes we're working on first :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eat This Much Inc.
- 31.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Eat This Much, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Eat This Much Subscription $8.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $59.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $47.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $84.99
- Eat This Much Winter Sale Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Eat This Much Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.