One of the best apps for anyone interested in electronics. More than 25 000 of users use this app in their work or study. This app has the following calculators and references:
• Datasheet search
• Resistor color and digit marking (4, 5 and 6 band color code; 2 symbols, 3/4 digit and EIA-96 code SMD resistors code)
• Electronic schematic symbols (IEC 60617, IEEE 315 and GOST standards)
• Pinouts Guide (DVI, USB, Display Port, VGA, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Apple, RS-232/422/485, ATX, RCA, MIDI, XLR, Audio Jack, Arduino, Orange Pi and Raspberry Pi).
• Ohm's law calculator
• AWG converter (wire diameter, cross-section area, resistance and maximum current)
• Resistor for LED
• Voltage divider
• Capacitor code
• Capacitor markings
• Capacitor ESR tables
• Frequency response curve calculation of passive filters (RC, RL, RLC, LC)
• Inductor color code
• Linear current regulator
• SMD packages list
Additionally, by purchasing the PRO version of the app, you will get access to additional tools:
• SMD components marking codes
• Diodes color code (Pro Electron, JEDEC and JIS-C-7012 standards)
• Linear voltage regulator
• Resistor value to color marking converter
• Voltage rectifier
• Series or parallel electrical components' connection calculator
The PRO subscription is an auto-renewable subscription. The price of subscription is $0.99 per year, includes 3 months free trial. Price may vary by location. The free trial is available only for users who subscribe for the first time.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or the end of the Free Trial Period, if any.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the same amount as the first period.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
This update brings following improvements:
• Added SMD packages list.
• [PRO] Added voltage rectifier tool.
• [PRO] Added series or parallel connection calculator.
• Added pinouts of Arduino Nano and RJ45.
Big thank you to all 220 users who either subscribed or purchased the app's PRO version since the last update. Your support helps to make this app even better. If you like this app, please rate it and leave a review.
This is the last release that supports iOS 10. To receive future updates, please update to iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything you need to get started!
This app is amazing! It has absolutely everything you could possibly need as a beginner to Electronics. I haven’t noticed any problems with it. And nothing is locked! With other apps, some of the features have a lock buy them telling you to get the full version. With this app you don’t feel like you’re getting left out on everything because they just don’t show you everything you can’t use. Get this app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for a review. I hope that EE Helper will be helpful for your electronics study 🔋
One of the few apps out there not riddled with ads; it goes above and beyond as an extremely helpful app for all things electrical. This app has cut me a lot of unnecessary google time and is easy to understand. Haven't encountered any bugs either.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. I appreciate that 😀
So far, I am impressed. This app has the best resistor color calculator interface I have run across. That alone makes this app worth grabbing. I am still working through the rest, but what I’ve seen feels well thought out, and cleanly implemented.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. I'm glad to tell that in future update 1.11 a new tool will be added that will allow to select a best matching color marking for specified resistance.
- Rostyslav Dovhaliuk
- 90.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Rostyslav Dovhaliuk
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Version $2.99
- 1 Year Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.