Prepare yourself for the most immersive and compelling Smart Saber™ experience available. When launched 3 years ago, the Electrum Unity App changed the rules and elevated dueling saber sophistication to a whole new level. This latest version of the Electrum Unity App has done it again.
The Electrum Unity App is the best tool to configure, manipulate and perfect the performance of your Electrum Smart Saber ™. Combined with the brand new Diatium3 Saber Core, the most advanced saber core on the planet, your Electrum Smart Saber™ is unstoppable.
Electrum Unity App functions:
1. Swing profiles. Choose from three types, classic, hybrid, and smooth. Powered by the Kinetic Engine, exclusive to Electrum Sabercrafts
2. Create and customize multiple user profiles that automatically sync with your Electrum Smart Saber™
3. Control every aspect of your standard or, neo-pixel blade settings. Choose from unlimited colors and manipulate the blade performance using features like pulse, flicker, clash and a whole lot more
4. Sound editing on the fly. Not only can use any Plecter compatible sound font with any Electrum Smart Saber™ but now you can manipulate every aspect of your sound fonts, using the built-in sound-editing features.
5. Switch control and customization. From manual blaster mode to power up, you are now in the driver's seat when it comes to how your Smart Saber™ touch switch responds.
6. Saber model and name identification. Give your Smart Saber™ a name. The identity crisis is over
7. Monitor in real-time, battery life and connection status
8. Make the brand new Diatium3 Saber Core audio system pump with the volume control feature
9. Multiple Smart Sabers™? Not a problem. Customize and control all of your Electrum Smart Sabers™ with one app
10. Our app is backward compatible with any Electrum Smart Saber™
You can expect all these features and more.
The personalization and performance are out of this Universe.
*Not all features are available on all Electrum Smart Sabers™
Added Scion to graphics.
Adjusted the profile Loading
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some things work, some don’t
I am able to change by blade color, but sometimes the blade effect will not change on certain color slots. The app never saves my changes to the blade color profiles. I am able to freely change saber fonts, but the app doesn’t save my preferences in this category, either. The app crashes if I try to save a user profile or change the name of my saber. Overall, I am pleased with my saber, but it would be even more pleasing if the app worked flawlessly. I am impressed with the technology, even if it still needs a little work. I hope that they get that work done some day.
Just got my EvoFlex yesterday and went to turn it on - no sound or anything. First thought was to get into the app to make sure the settings were good. Went into the app and it crashed on me 4 times. Finally got it to work and it’s like pulling teeth to do any customization. Have a blade color and sound, but want to mess around with the switch settings and other features but terrifies me to make any changes because it takes like 30 mins to get it back to normal (need to keep connecting/reconnecting until back to normal). Great idea, but super buggy and user experience can definitely improve - don’t even know if my setting updates are saving - switch settings especially. Need to play with it more to feel comfortable with it
Developer Response ,
We have a lot of videos on how to use the app with your saber. Also contact us and we can definately help you out. We are doing an update right away that will have automatic reconnect built in. Sorry you are having such a bad experience.
Still a little funky in a D2
I’ve noticed the color of my blade doesn’t change in the blade settings on app on the D2 Evoflex, the colors only change when I cycle them through the saber.
Developer Response ,
Touch the color boxes at the top of the app. That is how you cycle through the colors now. No swipe left or right anymore. Hope that helps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Electrum Sabercrafts Inc.
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © Electrum SaberCrafts 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.