NEW! Get ready! Embark brings you the best nautical routing. With Auto-Routing, the only thing you need to worry about is the sun oil, let Embark show you the way!
C-Map Embark provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation and traffic information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
C-MAP Embark enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and sunshine map mode
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more in the maps
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat draft and height
• Log your trips at sea and save your favourite fishing spots
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
C-Map Embark updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
Embark maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection. This maps subscriptions also include weather and tides data. Try our 14 day free trial. Some of the subscriptions we offer are:
• USA: 12 months USD 25,99
• Baltic Sea: 12 months USD 65,99
• Central European Lakes: 12 months USD 39,99
• Australia & New Zealand: 12 months USD 43,99
• Belgium: 12 months USD 39,99
• Germany: 12 month USD 39,99
• Finland: 12 months USD 43,99
• UK: 12 months USD 44,99
• Iceland & Greenland: 12 month USD 89,99
• The Netherlands: 12 month USD 28,99
Terms of service
More information at
This release fixes a few errors and crashes. Thanks for using Embark! Got any feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us by opening the main menu -> Help & Feedback -> Contact Embark! See you on the water!
Ratings and Reviews
Best looking charts available
Embark has quickly become my favorite charts app. The cartography is top-notch and takes full advantage of a high resolution display. Updates are frequent, and the dev team is amazingly responsive. There are still some features I’d love to see (tidal currents, make it easier to find tide stations other than the closest and predictions farther out than a few days, track export), but they are continuously improving and I keep looking forward to seeing update notifications.
I just hooked my B&G MFD up to my account, and I’m loving the way that tracks and routes sync. That feature plus the solid auto-routing make planning a joy- no more standing at the helm fighting the smaller screen and less responsive touchscreen! Instead I can do my planning sitting in an easy chair at home while anticipating the trip!
Hats off to the devs for an app that is truly a joy to use!
This app was a godsend
My family and I were at a fish house down near port Mansfield on the inner coastal. The GPS on our boat malfunctioned when we were out there. This fog rolled into the area after dark and stayed. I frantically searched the App Store to find a boat navigating app because our guide had no way to navigate us back— you could not see the markers. I downloaded this from the middle of the ocean at 12am in my iPhone and used it to guide me back all the way to south padre island with 50 feet of visibility. It worked great and kept us right in the middle of the channel. My children were with a babysitter back in South Padre. There is no way I would have made it back without this app. I would give it 10 stars if I could . 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼
So easy to plan a route. I was in Ireland recently on the river Shannon with a rental cruiser. The only navigation tools I had was a map. I was unsure of the depth at the top of Lough Ree so I tried this program. To my surprise it zoomed in on me and I had the depth of all the water around me.
I would recommend it to anybody.
- Navico Norway AS
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Embark Offline Maps USA $2.49
- Region $18.99
- Embark Advanced Weather $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.