Do you want to improve your English pronunciation? Well, you've come to the right place. Pronunciation Guide for English and Academic English Dictionaries.
English Pronunciation: Many learners find themselves wondering how to learn how to pronounce English words correctly?
How to improve English accent and pronunciation?
How to learn pronunciation in a foreign language - Fluent Forever?
How to learn to speak English fluently like an American?
How to learn American English Pronunciation Rules for Vowels?
You know what? Instead of being torn about what to do to improve your English pronunciation, I think you should use this app. I develop this app with an aim to help you to master your English pronunciation IPA. I believe that good pronunciation will help you much more than your good vocabulary and grammar. Lets try it. Here are some tips I want to show you:
This app of English pronunciation IPA (Pronunciation Chart) will give you plenty of important topics of how to speak English properly, such as:
- Short vowels
- Long vowels
- Double vowel sounds
- Voiced consonants
- Voiceless consonants
- Other consonants
- Mouth and tongue positions when pronouncing sounds
- Voiced and unvoiced sounds
Moreover, there are some unique features that helps you to pronounce English better, such as:
- You can listen to the pronunciation of a certain word with many examples about it.
- You can tap on a certain word in practice box to listen to the correct pronunciation of that word.
- You can practice speaking and the app will check if you speak correctly or not.
- You can learn pronunciation Rules for English Words
- There are videos about pronunciation with phonetics letters that helps you to pronounce a word exactly.
- This is English App help you family with 44 sounds in english phonetics.
- There are 44 phonetic symbols and sounds made up of vowels (short and long), diphthongs and consonant sounds
- Learn More Word Stress Rules to Improve Your Pronunciation
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me by: email@example.com
- Fix bug dark mode on iOS 13
- Fix some wrong data
- Improve performance
Ratings and Reviews
I like this application; however, I have noticed
1) application resets while doing stressed words between 29 and 42
2) little difference in selecting USA or UK option
Developer Response ,
Thanks. I will check it again and fix it ASAP.
It's a good app, easy to use, and it has everything that you need to improve pronunciation, my issue is with the British accent. I've read a review about it, I tried to switch it to American accent and it was already on American accent.
My biggest difficulty as ESL is with words like bad - bed, pan - pen, bat - bet. (Vowels totally different in American and British )
After all, I'd recommend this app if you already understand English and can identify the difference between the two accents.
I'm using this app in my research with 2nd language learners in Japan and it's perfect. Would really like to talk to the developer about my reseach. Otherwise, I'll keep enjoying the app for pedagogy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Petter Scott
- 75.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Petter Scott
- In-App Purchases
- PRO VERSION $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.