Enterprise CarShare is a membership-based car-sharing program that allows you to rent a vehicle when you need it - by the hour, day or overnight.
In order to use the app, you will need to be an Enterprise CarShare member.
Logged-In Member Features
- Use your current location to find Enterprise CarShare vehicles in your area
- Create, modify, and cancel reservations
- View upcoming and current reservations
- Extend your reservation while on rent
- If you need to submit a fuel receipt, take a photo and email it from within the app
- Contact our 24/7 member service support
We are always working to improve the app. We made some behind the scenes changes for the optimal rental experience.
Here's what we did for Enterprise CarShare version 2.34.1:
- Implemented a bug fix to address the “spinner” issue members have been experiencing while using various parts of the app
Ratings and Reviews
NO COMPLAINTS 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
I have been a member for almost 3 months and the experience so far has been great. All the cars I have gotten has been in good shape and mostly clean, never had a problem with my payment, extra charges or any break downs from the cars. I will say make sure you book a few hours before, even a day ahead so that there’s no problem with your card reading when trying to unlock. My only con is that there’s no foreign cars which ZipCar do have.
Best deal for those of us without a car!
I love the option of having a car for as long as I need it & not have to pay an exorbitant amount for a full day (which is a waste of money for me) plus mileage plus gas, plus, plus, plus whatever other fees on top of that. Fine if you’re a tourist but not for a local, like me, who doesn’t have that kind of money.
One question, though. I prefer the Waikiki Sunset location but it seems that it’s no longer available. Is that true? It’s much more convenient for me since I only have to walk around the corner, and if I have groceries, walking from Island Colony is more difficult.
Very happy! Enterprise is great
My university has Enterprise CarShare and it’s wonderful. Allows us to live without a car in a relatively suburban area.
The service and app are great. Easy user interface and easy to access the car. I wish they did some sort of dynamic pricing — to offer lower rates in the morning, for example. Right now the cars often get booked midday, but are free in the morning and evening. A differentiated pricing structure would balance that our more.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Enterprise CarShare®
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.