Epic Card Game™ is a great draft and sealed deck card game, right out of the box.
Epic ScoreKeeper is a way to keep track of health totals for your Epic games, as well as being functional for other games such Star Realms, Cthulhu Realms, and more! It is sleek, functional and easy to use, while not compromising on Epic looks!
The app keeps track of health totals for up to eight players (for more than four players we recommend using a tablet).
- various starting health totals
- easy to use + and - buttons to adjust health totals
- long press to reset to starting health total
- swipe from left to right to increase health by 5
- swipe from right to left to decrease health by 5
- die roll function to determine starting player
- a gold/silver coin to keep track of gold for each player
- Epic art from the game!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
I had the pleasure of having one of the developers of this game explain it to me and a friend at Pax East 2017. When we got home we played several rounds and had a great time. I look forward to playing again with this app. We just used paper but this is fancier and pretty straightforward.
It does what it should, but drains the battery fast. In addition, it is hard to activate the buttons on a phone. The swipe action to increase or decrease by 5 points is great, but setting it to acknowledge the swipe is hard.
Fix these issues ant it will be fantastic.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.