Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just a few taps
• Easy access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
• Log in using Touch ID
And as always, Esurance Mobile helps you:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Get roadside assistance
- Pick your service (from lockout to tow to gas) and find service providers near you in a few taps — no phone call required
- Get real-time updates and track your rescue on a map
Find useful stuff
- Track down everything from nearby gas stations to the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If easy is your jam, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*Not yet available in all states.
• Opt into payment reminders and other payment related text alerts.
• The team knocked off some bugs and make some experience improvements, helping to make your (insurance) lives easier.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Glance Into the Future of Insurance
What can we say about this app & company, as a whole?
Well for starters, it is extremely easy to use, even my 5 year old niece can figure it out! And me loveyyyyy love the platform layout! Esurance is truly insurance for the modern world. It’s as if they understand our wants and needs when it comes to accessibility and make it easy to find anything. We also have to love the roadside assistance section of the app. Even if you don’t have it as part of your policy, they still let you call in case of an emergency and will help you get your car back on the road. Now, I haven’t had to use this option yet thank goodness- but it brings peace of mind to know that it’s there in case of an emergency. I like being able to access my ID card and see my upcoming payments all from the very start of opening up the app. You can also file a claim and take photos right from the app! It finds repair shops you can use, once again- directly from the app... It’s just convenient from all sides of the spectrum. Having used a couple of their top competitors layouts- Esurance by far excels in every category when it comes to its superiority over other insurance company platforms. Overall, Esurance works for me and if you’re tech savvy and enjoy a nice, easy platform to use and a company that looks out for you, then you’ve found your new home. Esurance isn’t just insurance for the modern world, it’s a peace of mind. :)
I’ve been w/Esurance for several years & anytime I call customer service I have always spoken with a VERY nice & informative representative. Thank you for having short wait times & extremely friendly reps/adjusters as it makes a HUGE impact. If the rep I speak with isn’t quite sure of the answer to my question they always find out before hanging up with me. Now if you could lower your rates in GA that would be phenomenal! Yes I know the state has been at an increase for years now, but just thought I’d try. Keep up the great work & please know your amazing customer service & kind representatives make a such a difference & I’m hoping it stays this way. God Bless! (I’m from the south so...you know). 🙃
Worse company ever!!
Fist of all, at first this company seemed great. I got into my first car accident ever! (My fault) and they were great. Then, here’s the kick to the gut. I got a call saying their adjusters messed up and I needed to pay them back almost 2,000$ litterly days after issuing a payment for it to get fixed. Then, they dropped me bc I’m a health aid and they tried saying my job was like a drive share or taxi and it’s def NOT! Then, they wanted to keep charging my card for payments to them when they told me to find a new car insurance company. Smh this place is a joke and litterly will blaime u for their faults and expect YOU to fix their mistakes. Legally I don’t have to pay them a dime back bc I have all the papers work they issues to me during all this which was an agreement on their part and they litterly broke our insurance agreement. Do not go thru this company if ur a health aid. Do not go thru this company if u expect them to be fair and great to u during a very hard time in ur life such as getting in ur first accident. They stressed me out hard core and are still continuing to do so. Get a lawyer if this happened to u or something similar. Do not go thru this company!!!! #singlemom #momofadisabledchild #badcarinsurance #badbuisness
- 215 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.