From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Evansville Courier & Press app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.courierpress.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• Opinion Articles are now more clearly labeled
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
So Blue- Can’t Review
I think your app is 4 Star at best for now. The best way to bring it to a 5 Star in my opinion, is add comics to the app and give the reader the opportunity to comment on the stories like the readers can of the Louisville Courier-Journal & the Indy Star! Right now, you can’t comment directly on the story(s) if you want to. Come on Y’all, get with the program like your fellow Gannett app sites!!
Crappiest customer service
Gannet, you can do better than this. How about staffing folks who can answer your phones? And maybe chat help that actually existed? What’s this about “We know there’s a problem with the ‘your account’ tab”? It’s been weeks- you’re the second-largest newspaper monopoly on the continent- why can’t you solve this? I wonder why folks are drifting away from print media? Local subscriber service is stellar, in stark contrast. How about moving ALL subscriber services back to local, instead of the other side of the planet, where folks have a sense of accountability, responsibility, and maybe pride in their work?
Turning to the Left
What used to be a very centered newspaper is turning to the left more & more. Don't try to convince me to think like you do journalists. Please, just give us unbiased facts. We will take it from there!
- 271.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Evansville Courier & Press Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.