From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Evansville Courier & Press app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.courierpress.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
So Blue- Can’t Review
I think your app is 4 Star at best for now. The best way to bring it to a 5 Star in my opinion, is add comics to the app and give the reader the opportunity to comment on the stories like the readers can of the Louisville Courier-Journal & the Indy Star! Right now, you can’t comment directly on the story(s) if you want to. Come on Y’all, get with the program like your fellow Gannett app sites!!
The least impressive of all the Gannett apps!
So can we talk for a second about the definition of “breaking news”? I had it set up to ONLY NOTIFY ME FOR BREAKING NEWS. I don’t want you blowing up my notifications unless there’s a METEOR headed straight to my house. Yet you guys think it’s pertinent to give me a buzz every time a high school football player thinks about attending college. You want to ring me every single time there’s someone serving barbecue out of an IGA parking lot. You want to remind me that you have listicles of 10 fun things to do with the family this weekend. NO. NO NO NO NO. Here’s a perfect example, Vanderburgh county prosecutor spent 75k in taxpayer money to pay off a lady he sexually assaulted. THATS BREAKING NEWS. You didn’t notify me. You wrote an article but no notification. Unfortunately because you guys (A NEWSPAPER NONETHELESS) don’t seem to have any idea about what constitutes for BREAKING NEWS. SMH, this app is trash.
App is great buts needs some improvement
App is great I love the way you see the content on screen but. App is a little slow and takes some time to update feed or open a article.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 196.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Evansville Courier & Press Digital Subscription $9.99
- Evansville Courier & Press Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.