Evolution shall go on: the cult sci-fi hit now has the long-awaited sequel! The history that reveals the Universe of Utopia from a new point of view awaits you.
The second episode still boasts the unique atmosphere of the Evolution that won over millions of players. The gameplay also underwent a revolutionary change: Evolution 2 is an explosive mix of top-down third-party shooter, action, strategy and RPG!
Get ready for the breathtaking storyline with unexpected twists!
The story unfolds on Planet Utopia. It was once a galaxy resort for billionaires. And now it is pure hell full of ruthless looters, monsters and fighting robots. A merciless war of all against all is raging here.
You will be immersed in the world of never-ending battles where you will use the mightiest weapons and the psi-force - the power of the main character of the game, Captain Blake. He got his superpowers as a result of a dangerous experiment, and he is prepared to use them to destroy any opponent of your choice.
- Original sci-fi setting. Space shooter, post-apocalypse and biopunk on a distant planet.
- Unique balance of genres. A mix of strategy, RPG and action top-down shooter with the original battle system.
- Tactical gameplay. Level up your character and their partner, select the most effective weapons and use the weaknesses of your enemy to your advantage.
- Thrilling PvE campaign. A multitude of missions and epic bosses. The enemy becomes stronger with every battle.
- Cooperative mode. Call on the help of faithful allies and complete the missions shoulder to shoulder with other players.
- Synchronous online fights. Battle in full online multiplayer. Fight your way to the top of the rankings and earn unique bonuses for victories.
- Arsenal of the future. Fantastic weapons with unique features and level-up system! You will get to have fun not only with good old firearms, but also with energy, acid and bionic guns.
- Grow the base: open new rooms and learn more about the technology of the future. Evolution has no limits!
- Interactive arenas and realistic 3D animation will help you fully immerse yourself in the game!
Your base is ready - you can start the battle. It is time to deal with this Utopia, Captain!
Captains, meet the new features of the latest version:
- The launch of the Futuris project: the artificial superintelligence will open up new opportunities for your development on Utopia
- The cost of all upgrades significantly reduced!
- The S grade for weapons, armor, and partners – and the new energy weapons!
- Two new side missions
- The update of the PvP rating system
- A row of other innovations, improvements, and fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Rewards for Execution
With the recent update, are you able to receive rewards for execution mode? If so, I am not receiving them.
Developer Response ,
Greetings. If you use the game’s settings menu to submit a ticket to our tech support service and describe the issue that you've mentioned in the ticket, this will allow us to help you.
What are the developers thinking?
Seriously. With every update it got worse. I don’t care how much money I spend on a game, but this game, wow! It looks like they hired some middle school kids as their game designer - can’t imagine how someone could ruin this much a good game designed originally. I quit for 3 months after the last major update which completely ruined the entire game. They seemed to have fixed that later on, but now this game overall is just, how do I say it, not worth anyone’s time
One step forward, Two steps back...
Sorry about the title but it fits a little too well. I played the first Evolution title extensively and must say I was excited when I saw this. The new combat system was a little jarring, the energy system is a massive annoyance, and the new research system makes me feel like I’ll never catch up to what the game suggests I have.
None of this compares to the complete downgrade in the story. Oh, It’s still there, to some degree and makes a number of fun little references to the previous game, but the utter lack of individualized locations with their own scenic views, along with a butchering of the writing is disappointing. I’m already less interested in the story because I already know most of it. It relies far too heavily on the previous game’s story. In fact, much of it is following in the footsteps of the previous commander.
So what innovations they’ve made to the game are good, but too much has been taken away, scaled back, or revamped until it no longer resembles what made the original Evolution such a gem. On its own it’s great. If you’re new to this series I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, bar the energy system of course. If you’ve played the original... it’s a mediocre revamping at best.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 831.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2013-2019 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 30 days $5.99
- 770 gems $4.99
- 550 gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.