This is a powerful metadata tool for your photos and videos. You can easily view, edit, and remove exif metadata, including date, time, gps location, camera model, aperture, author and so on.It's very useful for professional photographers to manage the Exif data of their photo&videos.
Features in APP:
View Exif metadata
- View location data
- View more than 60+ metadata tags like ISO, shutter speed, focal length,camera model, lens model, time stamp, aperture, shutter count,file name and a lot more.
Edit Exif metadata
- Edit GPS location data.You can search the map to add location or long press to put a pin on the map.
- Support standard and satellite map
- Edit all the exif metadata,such as data, time, author, title, description,comment,keywords, copyright, camera maker, camera model, camera lens maker, camera lens model, aperture, exposure time, software
Remove Exif metadata
- Remove all exif metadate
- Remove GPS location
Bulk edit photo Exif metadata
- Edit or remove Exif metadata of multiple photos at once
- Edit or remove GPS location data of multiple photos at once
- All of your iOS devices(iPhone, iPad,iPod Touch)
- All photos&videos in your phone camera roll, iCloud photo library and photo stream
- Support Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Canon and other camera photo formats
- Support image formats(JPG,PNG,TIFF,HEIC) and RAW formats(CR2,NEF,DNG)
- Ability to copy photo Exif data to clipboard
- Support Grid view and List view
- Support for deleting the photos&videos directly in the app
- Support for reverting to original image after wrong edit
- Support direct browsing and sharing from the system album
- Ability to share photos&videos with or without Exif metadata
- Support dark mode
- Support template saving and importing
- Support filtering photos based on whether there is location information
- Support showing and sharing photo assets
What Exif metadata you can view in our app:
File Size, Object Name, Image Size, ISO, Focal Length, Color Model, Depth, Orientation, DPI Height, DPI Width, Pixel Height, Pixel Width, Profile Name, Brightness Value, CFAPattern, Color Space, Components Configuration, Compressed Bits Per Pixel, Contrast, Custom Rendered, Date Time Digitized, Date Time Original, Exif Version, Exposure Time, Exposure Bias Value, Exposure Mode, Exposure Program, Flash Exposure Comp, Recommended Exposure Index, File Source, Flash, Flash Pix Version, FocalLen In 35mm Film, Focal Length, Gamma, ISO Speed Ratings, Lens Specification, Light Source, Aperture, Aperture Value, F Number, Max Aperture Value, Metering Mode, Pixel X Dimension, Pixel Y Dimension, Saturation, Scene Capture Type, Scene Type, Sensing Method, Shutter Speed Value, Subject Area, Subsec Time Digitized, White Balance, Sensitivity Type, Sharpness, White Balance, Flash Compensation, Image Stabilization, Lens ID, Lens Info, Lens Model, Make, Model, Compression, Date Time, Orientation, Photometric Interpretation, Software, Resolution Unit, Tile Length, Tile Width, X Resolution, Y Resolution and so on.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our app, please e-mail email@example.com.We are looking forward to your feedbacks.
FAQ about Exif Viewer: https://power-exif-viewer.blogspot.com/2021/03/how-to-use-exif-viewer.html
1. Fix the problem that the top of the interface is still white in dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Adding location information
I just opened this app and it did what I wanted. Some people don’t want people to know where a photo was taken, but I do. I traveled for two years in a RV and stayed in over 250 locations. The location information helps me find the photos I want to look at. My iphone and ipad photo location information works great, but my camera doesn’t have GPS built in. This app lets me add locations and it is easy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words
Effective Exif clearing app with single caveat
Purchased this app to be able to share photos online, through email, and messages without providing more personally identifiable information than necessary. This was one of the only apps listed in App Store that stated it does not track you. App does its job well and makes it easy to clear metadata in mass, but one crucial feature it is lacking is a button or link to “authorize additional photos” from iOS photo album.
I do not provide any apps access to all photos, only those photos I approve. The only way to authorize more photos in this app is to open iOS settings, navigate to the app’s settings, and eventually, can select more photos. I will continue to do this, but please, developer, add a button in your app to authorize more photos! Other apps already do this, like WeChat.
That single feature would turn this app in to a solid 5-star app! I will update my rating if that feature is ever enabled.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind suggestion, we will consider it in the later versions
I use it regularly and it works well
I find the templates to be one of the most useful features. While I give it 5 stars I would absolutely love it if they would introduce scripts or shortcuts so you could modify in just a few taps from the photo album. When Apple introduced the ability to change limited data and locations, that was helpful and long overdue. But Exif Viewer goes so far beyond that in useful ways.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 婧 李
- 11.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 7color
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.