The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With the app you can:
• submit Medicare claims
• update your bank account details and contact information
• order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members
• view, download your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years
• view your Medicare Safety Net balance
• register or change your organ donation decision
• view a digital copy or request a new organ donor card
• view, download immunisation history statements for:
- your child under the age of 14.
Set up the app
You need a myGov account linked to Medicare to use the app.
If you need help creating a myGov account or linking to Medicare, use our online help guides at www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/online-help
To use the app, sign in with your myGov username or email address, myGov authentication option and create a 4-digit myGov PIN or use your existing myGov PIN. You’ll then use this myGov PIN to sign in to your app in the future.
Once you set up a myGov PIN for the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, your myGov PIN will work for the following myGov apps:
• Express Plus Medicare mobile app
• Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
• Express Plus Child Support mobile app
• jobActive Job Seeker app
If you change your myGov PIN, your new myGov PIN will also change for all other myGov apps.
We have streamlined how you sign in to the app. Existing customers who have not yet set up a myGov PIN will be prompted to do so.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stuck on loading, can’t get in
Was able to open my Medicare card through the app, now I can’t get in - it just hangs
Can't get in!!
This app has fatal bugs and hasn't been thought through fully.
It should come with a comprehensive info page on how to sign up & use the app. It doesn't explain that you need to create an account online first.
Also, there is a bug that doesn't allow to log in. I'm stuck at the 'processing' thinking wheel once my passcode is typed in.... Useless app right now.
Better than expected. I've used for a couple of medicare rebate claims—that alone is a time saver.
Also allows checking of claim history. And changed my bank details. Can't do 2-way-claim with private health insurer.
- Australian Government Department of Human Services
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Services Australia (Australian Government)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.