The Express Plus Medicare mobile app makes it easier for you to do your Medicare business online.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With the app you can:
• submit Medicare claims
• update your bank account details and contact information
• order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view a digital copy of your Medicare card details and current card members
• view, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years
• view your Medicare Safety Net balance
• register or change your organ donation decision
• view a digital copy or request a new organ donor card
• view, download, print or email immunisation history statements for:
- your child under the age of 14
• locate a service centre.
Set up the app
You need a myGov account linked to Medicare to use the app.
If you need help creating a myGov account or linking Medicare, go to humanservices.gov.au/onlineguides
To use the app, sign in with your myGov username, password and secret answer and create a 4-digit PIN. You’ll then use this PIN to sign in to your app in the future.
Once you set up a PIN for the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, if you already have the Express Plus Child Support mobile app, your Medicare PIN will work for both apps. If you choose to reset your PIN for either app, your new PIN will also apply to the other app.
Updates in version 2.0.4:
- added Profile to services menu on Home screen
- fixed an issue that some users experienced when trying to log in
- other bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can't get in!!
This app has fatal bugs and hasn't been thought through fully.
It should come with a comprehensive info page on how to sign up & use the app. It doesn't explain that you need to create an account online first.
Also, there is a bug that doesn't allow to log in. I'm stuck at the 'processing' thinking wheel once my passcode is typed in.... Useless app right now.
Better than expected. I've used for a couple of medicare rebate claims—that alone is a time saver.
Also allows checking of claim history. And changed my bank details. Can't do 2-way-claim with private health insurer.
- Australian Government Department of Human Services
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Human Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.