Face Mesh app is for iOS developers who need to visually learn the vertex indices for the ARFaceGeometry face mesh provided by Apple Developer.
These vertex indices are very important for working in ARKit and especially for developing FaceTracking apps.
You will be able to see the actual location of each vertex in the 3D face mesh grid. Each vertex is labeled with its index as it exists in ARFaceGeometry.vertices()
• Tap on individual vertices to select/deselect.
• Use All, None & Invert options to easily build complex selections.
• Easily select face geometry outline and individual eyes.
• Export your selections as an array of indices with one tap.
How to move around the face mesh?
- Pinch to zoom in/out
- Pan with one finger to rotate
- Pan with two fingers to move
- Rotate with two fingers to rotate on the z-axis
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashed - wouldn’t even open
I couldn’t even get started with it - what’s, um, app with that?
Developer Response ,
We take pride in total customer satisfaction. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the problem you are facing with the app and we will be happy to help you resolve it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.