Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Developers left me Disappointed
With every new update that comes out I hold my breath, just hoping this will be “the one” that will fix the hodgepodge of issues with Facebook. The one that bugs me most is Marketplace. I’ve emailed support multiple times with no response (except the auto-generated “thanks for your feedback” email, of course). Then finally, 2 weeks after what was my 3rd request in 3 months time, they responded by saying they received my report and that they appreciate my patience and while they can’t update everyone who submits a report, they’re using the report to make FB better - TICKET CLOSED... Really? Not only this but recently I also lost the option to view posts by “most recent”. FB Customer Service/Support and developers just don’t care what users want. They don’t respond to problem reporting in a timely fashion and it’s now been over a year that people have been complaining about not having access to Marketplace, not just me. Although mine hasn’t been gone that long, it’s ridiculous that this issue can’t be resolved! Especially when the ability to access it just disappears one day yet buyers can still see it and send you message about it but, as the seller, you can’t make changes to it and you can’t even view it! I’ve lost sales because of this. Disappointing Facebook!!
Invasion of privacy
Facebook has blocked my account until I send them proof of my identity. They’re asking to see either my drivers license or credit card with my name on it. Yea ok facebook👌🏻. Why would I share that information with you when I can just create another account with the same name without sharing my personal info? It doesn’t matter what Facebook does a user can always create another account thru a different cell phone. Facebook should just call it quits. they’ve shown they can’t control and often endorse the fake news their site puts out. Their employees are clearly out of touch with their peers and most of the country. It’s blatantly obvious they are over privileged and pretentious people that will never know a “hard days work” and think accountability is something their accountants do. As proof they won’t stop, they’ll continue to run it into the ground by listening to half-wit suggestions from people who are desperately trying to stand out from their coworkers rather than just accepting that the best wheel design is round. Facebook -constantly lowering the bar. Intelligent people know how easy it is to manipulate their lesser counterparts. Facebook doesnt understand this because they are not intelligent but rather inexperienced , self entitled, over confident and pretentious people. INTELLIGENCE CAN NOT BE LEARNED.
Thanks fb 👎 FOR NOTHING!!!
Been on for about a year. Started 2 guitar groups and one day about a week ago you decided that I didn’t need an acct anymore and deactivated my acct literally as I’m typing a post. I know what you’re going to tell me... you are going to tell me it’s because I didn’t use my given first name. Well if it was such a problem then you shouldn’t have gave it the ok after you blocked me when I opened it the first tome and I sent a pic of my ID and then you ok’d it. My fb name met the fb policy requirements when I opened my acct!!! Instead you waited until I spent time building my guitar repair business and had hundreds of contacts and spent hours on end building my groups. Now the groups are open with no admin or moderators to deal with anything. I opened another acct IN MY GIVEN NAME!!! and you disabled that in 15 minutes. I opened another acct using a different email address with my given name and you closed it down in about 30 minutes. I sent an appeal about my original acct and haven’t heard a thing. It’s impossible to contact anyone to actually help you get something done. I don’t post anything that is offensive, I rarely talk about anything other than guitar related topics and still I’m banned for no reasonable explanation. Your community help forum is a joke. Thanks a lot fb!!! FOR NOTHING!!!
- Facebook, Inc.
- 442.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $1.99
- 250 Stars $4.99
- 530 Stars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.