Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Update months ago messed up notifications bringing me to the post
Hi just wanted to let you know of an issue I have been having with the fb app for iPhone users, I do have the latest update and this issue has been going on since the last 5 updates, I keep thinking it will be fixed but it has not yet, when I comment on a post in a group it automatically has me follow the post, so when someone else comments I get notified about it, I click on the notification and it just brings me to the group page, it does not bring me to the post, so I have no clue what post was in that group the notification was for, in a large group the post can be long gone down the page so I never find it, if they comment up under my reply and I get a notification I click on that notification and it brings me to the group page, it does not bring me to my comment so I can see what they replied to my comment, sometimes I search my name so I can see all the post I comment on to look for a reply but really if I made like 20 comments on 20 different posts I am not searching them all! So I have basically stopped using fb because it’s pointless, my notifications aren’t bringing me to my comments, not bringing me to the replies, it just brings me to the group page, so I can’t follow any conversation on that post, this problem goes for every single group I am in, I click the notification because so n so replied to your comment and it brings me to the main group page with that post no where in sight
Ever since the last handful of updates, hundreds of photos that I’ve posted have just disappeared. Before the updates you could just go to your profile and tap “photos” and it would show you ALL of the photos you’ve ever posted from most recent to oldest. And it just showed the photos. But now you have to go through like 5 different options/settings to access your photos and 1)it’s not just the photo it’s showing, it’s what you wrote and the comments that were on it, making the actual photo minuscule and hard to see 2) the VAST MAJORITY are gone. Now I only have 20 photos(and they arnt even all the ones I’ve posted, most are posts I was tagged in) and they are from scattered dates. One will show up that was from last week, then 2015 then 2018 then 2019, back to 2018. Again, I’m missing almost all of my photos. I’m not looking for photos I’ve been tagged in, I’m looking for photos I’ve posted. And they are all gone except for a select few, and of those select few most arnt even mine. They are just tagged photos. I wish I could unupdate and go back to where all my photos showed up in chronological order by just pressing one large button that said “photos”. I keep updating hoping it will be fixed and it’s still the same. I have the same issue when I’m trying to look at my friends photos. Only 10 show up and it says “end of results” I swear if Facebook lost all of our photos....
Can’t see certain friends page anymore
Ever since the update back in June I think it was, something happened to where both me and my sister in law can no longer view eachothers profiles. I didn’t know about it until she had texted me one morning to ask if I had deleted my account (I didn’t) because she tried to tag me into a post and couldn’t. She couldn’t find my profile at all. So when I tried to tag her into something, it Did the same thing with me too, I tried searching her name into the search bar and her profile will not come up at all anymore...even in old posts that I had her tagged in her name isn’t dark black and clickable anymore only her profile picture will still pop up on posts she commented it but then when I try to click onto her little profile picture it just says error something went wrong and goes to a blank screen. It’s weird because it’s only doing this to me and her. And I guess she had the same situation happen with her and a coworker but other than that Nobody else we know is having this issue. We didn’t block eachother. This has been going on since end of June and I have reported this situation to Facebook support plenty of times now and it’s still not fixed and no answer to why we randomly can’t see each other’s posts/talk to eachother on Facebook anymore. I just want an answer to why that happened and I want something done to fix it this is ridiculous.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 452.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars $1.99
- 250 Stars $4.99
- 530 Stars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.