The Faithlife Study Bible invites you to understand the Bible more fully—to feed your curiosity about God and His work in the world.
EXPLORE THE BIBLE
In the Faithlife Study Bible, rich commentary on every biblical passage illuminates Scripture, helping you engage with God’s Word. Discover intriguing insights in robust study notes based on the original languages of the Bible. Visually stunning graphics enrich your study of the Bible, bringing the ancient world to life.
INFORM YOUR FAITH
Rather than tell you what to think, the Faithlife Study Bible helps you learn how to think about a text and work toward deeper understanding. When tradition and scholarship present diverging views on a passage, the notes explain the interpretive options, encouraging you to reach your own conclusions.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STUDY
The Faithlife Study Bible is translation independent, so it’s designed to work with multiple English translations. For example, the insights you receive from the Faithlife Study Bible using the NIV will be just as relevant for a study partner who uses the NKJV.
Immerse yourself in the world’s most advanced digital study Bible—the Faithlife Study Bible.
WHAT YOU GET
* Compatibility with many popular Bible translations, including NIV, ESV, NKJV, NASB, and more (In-app purchase required for some translations)
* 3 layers of study notes, promoting deep exploration of the text
* Lexham Bible Dictionary, the most advanced Bible dictionary (7,000+ articles)
* Lexham English Bible, a clear, modern translation of the Bible
* Connect the Testaments, a 365-day devotional and reading plan
* Over 400 photos, videos, and infographics
SHARE WHAT YOU LEARN
The Faithlife Study Bible app unites the Faithlife community and your personal study. Explore the depth of the Bible with friends, family, your church, or your school. Share discoveries, inspiring quotes, encouraging verses, and so much more with your Faithlife community.
Get the Faithlife Study Bible app today, and feed your curiosity.
- Improved the Faithlife TV image quality on the Home Page.
- Fixed certain links (such as passage guide and topic guide links) in newer Mobile Ed resources.
- Fixed a word lookup issue in certain resources (such as the BHS SESB 2.0) where the word gloss wasn't displayed in the device language. These will now render in the device language if possible.
- Fixed an issue where certain reading plans would open the reading in the preferred bible instead of the associated resource.
Ratings and Reviews
The daily scripture gets my day started on the right path! God is Good! All the time! I miss being involved with CBMC but the daily Scripture writings help fill the gap! Had two major strokes a few years ago but God was with me as our elder son is a fireman/paramedic and he was able to connect with me ambulance as they were taking me to the hospital! Hearing his voice come over the ambulance intercom was a serious blessing from God! He and his entire family were immediately on their way to meet us at the hospital! Now, really need to let you know that they live in Salisbury, Maryland and I was several hours away in the town of Bel Air, Maryland! Through my son’s communication with the doctors I was able to get the stroke medication within the three hours requirement in order to have it be effective! Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord! It’s the real thing for me to say ‘God is Good! May He continue to bless my family and yes, the daily Scripture has more meaning every day! I love You Jesus! Hallelujah to the Lamb of God!
Faithlife study Bible
This Bible study app is easy to use and I love how the study notes are alongside the text. Tap on the letter or number in the text and get immediate insight into either the Jewish way of looking at the verse or other translations of the word translated into given word. While I prefer a Bible I can touch with my hands this is good to have for witnessing when we don’t have a physical Bible with us. I recommend it and it is free!! Shalom
I have had this app before it was linked with the Logos app. I love that it now has that connection.
The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5, is that the Bible Reading Plan feature is not as smooth as it once was. It used to automatically mark a reading as “read” automatically once you had scrolled through the reading. The swiping, clicking “more”, and then selected mark as “read” is less streamlined. It also no longer has a badge notification of Bible Reading reminders. The lock screen notification is good but adding a badge would better like it used to have. It is nice to have a reminder after you have unlocked the phone. If they added these features, I would happily give it 5 stars.
- Faithlife Corporation
- 189 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software
- In-App Purchases
- English Standard Version (ESV) $9.99
- New International Version (NIV) $11.99
- King James Version (KJV) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.