FAA PatientApp is a mobile application that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments, send prescription refill requests, and even pay their bills.
PatientApp is fully HIPAA compliant, to ensure that your health information is protected and secure.
Key Features enables your patients to:
• Appointments: Request appointments, view past and future appointment details
• Health Records: Access comprehensive health records at the fingertip
• Documents: View shared by the provider
• Forms: View and sign forms conveniently
• Prescriptions: Send refill requests and view your list of active prescriptions.
• Televisit: Request and launch a virtual visit/remote consultation
• Billing: View billing statements, save card details and pay balance securely
• Messages: Send messages to your provider and other clinical staff, quickly & securely.
• Barcode: Generate a barcode to use at the Auto Check-In kiosk
• Photo Module: Upload aliment images to keep the provider posted
• Spanish language: Enjoy all the functionality of PatientApp in the Spanish language
• Today’s Visit: View the current day appointment details, check in with the QR code or proximity beacons, verify demographics, sign forms, and also pay bills
• ART Calendar: View the ART calendar at one click for fertility patients
• Spanish Interface: Choose the Spanish language interface option
Get started with FAA PatientApp. Contact your healthcare provider to get your access credentials.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the bugs on here because i cant scan my phone when i get my allergy shots i dont like carrying my card in afraid to lose it and i cant sign in at all and if u dont fix it everyone with same problem will just keep comement about it til you fix it.
Fix it as soon as possible I am having same problems and I don’t like it when you don’t fix when people ask u too .
Cannot use login
I can log in fine on the desktop site. Mobile login through the app does not work for me
App not working
After logging on ,
it states an update is available and necessary to use the app. The App Store has no available update and leads you to IMS patient. Nothing beneficial from downloading and seeing if this app is related to the family allergy and asthma app..
Generally the app is very helpful.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Family Allergy and Asthma
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Family Allergy and Asthma