IMS PatientApp is a mobile application that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments, send prescription refill requests, and even pay their bills.
PatientApp is fully HIPAA compliant, to ensure that your health information is protected and secure.
Key Features enables your patients to:
• Appointments: Request appointments, view past and future appointment details
• Health Records: Access comprehensive health records at the fingertip
• Documents: View shared by the provider
• Forms: View and sign forms conveniently
• Prescriptions: Send refill requests and view your list of active prescriptions.
• Televisit: Request and launch a virtual visit/remote consultation
• Billing: View billing statements, save card details and pay balance securely
• Messages: Send messages to your provider and other clinical staff, quickly & securely.
• Barcode: Generate a barcode to use at the Auto Check-In kiosk
• Photo Module: Upload aliment images to keep the provider posted
• Spanish language: Enjoy all the functionality of PatientApp in the Spanish language
• Today’s Visit: View the current day appointment details, check in with the QR code or proximity beacons, verify demographics, sign forms, and also pay bills
• ART Calendar: View the ART calendar at one click for fertility patients
• Spanish Interface: Choose the Spanish language interface option
Get started with IMS PatientApp. Contact your healthcare provider to get your access credentials.
- To help you stay safe during the pandemic, We now support contactless check-in!
If your clinic has enabled this feature, you will receive a welcome message when you pull into the parking lot or arrive in the area.
- We allow you to track the status and details of all your Authorization and Referral requests.
- Never forget or miss another Televisit! We will now alert you when your doctor has started your Televisit session.
- Adding photos is now simpler than ever from Patient Photos.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not good enough
Much difficulty in requesting prescription refills. The prescriptions seem to get stuck in pending status after first request and can never be requested in the app again without forwarding a note to the doctor, which defeats the ease in refill requests the app was suppose to offer. Please fix that!!
Love all the new updates!
Since their last build (version 20) it’s improved significantly. So many great feature enhancements. Especially for Televisit. The patients are loving the video calls with our providers and we have no complaints yet.
What’s the point when it doesn’t work?
I can’t login anymore, even though my login info was saved to my phone, and when I try requesting a new password it says it will email me, but it doesn’t. Before this happened, I had issues with a provider repeatedly sending me messages/test results that I did not receive on my end
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meditab Software, Inc.
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meditab Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.