Manage your practice on-the-go through our mobile EHR application.
Don’t spend extra hours in the office just for charting. Access your IMS anywhere, anytime. View patient records with one-touch wherever you are and whenever you need. Log on to the app with just a touch, with fingerprint login.
From IMSGo you can access
• Appointment: View, add, edit, move and cancel patient appointments
• Select Slots: Find available slots on the scheduler
• Visit Note: Access your patient's current and past Visit Note documents
• QuickNote: Document Clinical data with premade questionnaires
• Speech to text: Transcribe your voice notes into visit note
• Lab results: View patient lab results and review them on the go
• Televisit: Consult with your patients remotely
• Dashlet: View report summary with just a click
• My Task: Access documents, fax, notes, reminders, and labs
• eRx: Send and track prescriptions electronically from IMSGo. View Formulary & Medication history while prescribing
• Rounds: Filter or search patient by facility or hospital and dictate notes and also add superbills when you are on rounds
• Patient Demographics: View patient contact information, allergies, ICDs, prescriptions, visit notes, lab orders, vitals, notes, documents, and insurance details
• Check-in/out: Check-in/out any scheduled patients, dictate visit notes, record patient vitals, change visit status, assign rooms, view patient details, record, upload transcriptions, enter check-in notes, create superbill
• IMSWear: Connect your smartwatch with IMSGo, and easily view your weekly schedules and waiting patient’s list from your smartwatch
- Prescription: Easily edit and make changes to your patient’s prescription.
- Collect Copayments: Collect copayments directly from your IMSGo with OpenEdge integration.
- Sign Forms: Don’t worry if you and your patients were not at the same place while signing forms. You can now access all your pending forms from the My Task and sign them at your convenience.
Ratings and Reviews
- Meditab Software, Inc.
- 169.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Meditab Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.