Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile is the new mobile app developed by Alegeus Technologies. Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare and other tax favored benefit accounts. Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile is a completely customizable, branded mobile application.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile shares user authentication with the WealthCare Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
• Account balances and details
• Upload Claims and Submit Receipts
• Recent Transactions and Details
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Profile Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Ability to edit billing address *
• Ability to update billing address *
• Ability to report card lost stolen *
• Ability to order replacement card *
• Ability to attach provider name to newly submitted claims *
• Ability to pay provider directly from app *
*Some features may be restricted by your administrator
• Enhanced Account Screen Navigation
• Updated Account and Activity Detail Screens
• Find Care Improvements for Eligible Accounts
• Integration with TPA Stream for Eligible Accounts
• Various Usability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app because my HR specialist mentioned it existed. I didn’t use it much and subsequently forgot about it. I rediscovered it when open enrollment came around and I found myself in the age of COVID-19. This app has proven itself really useful. I didn’t realize how much information was available to me. One of the best features I find is that it’s Finger ID compatible and the developer implemented the feature. The integration with my FSA account is well implemented. This has proven to be a joy as it’s nearly impossible to reach anyone at my Plans Administrators office. So glad I listened to my HR Specialist advice. My personal opinion is that the UI could use more color. Otherwise its good.
Great tool, could be even greater
Handy tool to gauge my spending. But with FSA, HRA, HSA...it is hard to keep track and know which I’m spending from (and which I can carryover to use later for retirement health). A short blurb on the app might help. Otherwise, great tool...very handy!
Not bad, but needs improvement
App is not bad, but the developer really needs to optimize the UI for the iPhone X and up. The menu icon in the upper right corner doesn’t always register because it’s squeezed in under the battery indicator. My second gripe is as soon as you swipe out of the app, it will sign you out immediately. If I’m midway through a transaction, I often will swipe out to use my camera app to take a picture, crop, and highlight/markup an invoice and when I return I have to re-enter all of the information for the claim I was entering again.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexible Benefit Administrators Inc.
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Flexible Benefit Administrators Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.