Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile is the new mobile app developed by Alegeus Technologies. Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides a single access point for participants to manage their consumer driven healthcare and other tax favored benefit accounts. Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile is a completely customizable, branded mobile application.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile shares user authentication with the WealthCare Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
• Account balances and details
• Upload Claims and Submit Receipts
• Recent Transactions and Details
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
• View Profile Details
• View Dependents
• View Card Details
• View Card PIN
• Register new users directly from mobile device
• Ability to edit billing address *
• Ability to update billing address *
• Ability to report card lost stolen *
• Ability to order replacement card *
• Ability to attach provider name to newly submitted claims *
• Ability to pay provider directly from app *
*Some features may be restricted by your administrator
• Enable OTP authentication for participant registration.
• View HSA plan status on Accounts page.
• Ability to Transfers HSA funds to Devenir Investment.
• Various usability Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app because my HR specialist mentioned it existed. I didn’t use it much and subsequently forgot about it. I rediscovered it when open enrollment came around and I found myself in the age of COVID-19. This app has proven itself really useful. I didn’t realize how much information was available to me. One of the best features I find is that it’s Finger ID compatible and the developer implemented the feature. The integration with my FSA account is well implemented. This has proven to be a joy as it’s nearly impossible to reach anyone at my Plans Administrators office. So glad I listened to my HR Specialist advice. My personal opinion is that the UI could use more color. Otherwise its good.
Great tool, could be even greater
Handy tool to gauge my spending. But with FSA, HRA, HSA...it is hard to keep track and know which I’m spending from (and which I can carryover to use later for retirement health). A short blurb on the app might help. Otherwise, great tool...very handy!
Unable to Determine Account Expense is Submitted Against
Most features work on this app, however, when you have for multiple accounts from different years of the same type it’s unclear which account is being used when submitting an expense for reimbursement. I would expect the account for the current year to be the default. That doesn’t appear to be the case; my submissions were allocated against a previous year account that did not have any remaining balance. Appears you are only given the option to select between account types when submitting an expense and not between different accounts of the same type.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexible Benefit Administrators Inc.
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Flexible Benefit Administrators Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.