Healthy for love!
Feelfit is an application for recording family weight data. This application can help you connect a weight scale to measure and record weight, and provide chart display and reports that can be used with family members.
In the iPhone based on iOS8, when you use our smart scale to measure your weight, the relevant data supports synchronization with HealthKit.
This application is a family weight data recording application. All data is for reference only for weight control and long-term exercise and fitness monitoring. It is not used as a medical device data basis. If you have medical diagnosis or treatment decisions, please consult your doctor and other medical staff. Suggest.
* For your privacy and HealthKit data IMPORTANT:
1. If the user has landed , after the first application into the cloud combo , you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, you want to cloud combo written authorization to HealthKit information from HealthKit permission to read the information . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
2. If the new registered users in the registration screen, you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, cloud combo you want to write information and authorization to read information from HealthKit permissions to HealthKit in . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Are these measurements accurate?
All the measurements technically work. Apparently everything is just based on height & weight, though, which isn’t a personal analysis.
I’ve tried contacting the company through their app, but I just get robot replies. I said I’m in the ideal range on all measurements. Except the final one: metabolic age. My actual age is 72. The app says I SHOULD ideally metabolically be 2/3rds of my actual age - that would be 48. But the app says I’m metabolically 68.
If every measurement is basically perfect, how much more perfect would I have to be to have a metabolic age 20 years younger than it shows?
Also if I switch to athlete mode (I workout with a trainer, but I’m not really an athlete), every measure is even slightly MORE perfect with my same height, weight & age. But then it says I’m metabolically 72 - my exact age.
So how is this info supposed to help me get healthier? If it’s just telling me standard height/weight data, users may have a false sense of fat, bone & muscle mass composition. Or be concerned that they’re not healthier metabolically by age.
Has anyone shown a metabolic age that’s 2/3rds of their actual age?
Overall Solid and Intuitive
I really like how simple this app is to use. Step on the scale, open it, and boom everything’s synced automatically. I can’t vouch for how accurate all the data is, but at the very least the weight, BMI, and body fat % seem accurate.
The home screen shows you a breakdown of the difference between your starting weight and your most recent weigh-in. This is kind of confusing at first because it might appear that the difference between your starting weight and current weight is actually the difference between your last two weigh-ins.
The only think I wish this app has that it doesn’t is a reminder that isn’t daily! I’d prefer to weigh myself 2 times a week instead of every day, but then again it’s easy to just set an alarm on your phone instead.
Takes a lot of taps to compare with previous results
Overall I’m happy with the app, and I’m really glad to see y’all are still releasing updates for it, such as adding a body fat target. What I find very annoying is that the app doesn’t automatically compare my results with the last results taken. For example, say on Day 1 I weigh 157lbs, Day 2 156, and on Day 3 155. On Day 3 it will say I’ve had a 2lb drop, because it’s comparing to Day 1 instead Day 2. So I have to go tap on my weight, then pick yesterday on the calendar, and then it will show a 1lb drop. I really wish there was an option to always compare with the last measurement taken. If they add that, I’ll update to 5 stars.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd
- 107.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 2014©Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.