Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd
Designed for iPad
Healthy for love!
Feelfit is an application for recording family weight data. This application can help you connect a weight scale to measure and record weight, and provide chart display and reports that can be used with family members.
In the iPhone based on iOS8, when you use our smart scale to measure your weight, the relevant data supports synchronization with HealthKit.
This application is a family weight data recording application. All data is for reference only for weight control and long-term exercise and fitness monitoring. It is not used as a medical device data basis. If you have medical diagnosis or treatment decisions, please consult your doctor and other medical staff. Suggest.
* For your privacy and HealthKit data IMPORTANT:
1. If the user has landed , after the first application into the cloud combo , you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, you want to cloud combo written authorization to HealthKit information from HealthKit permission to read the information . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
2. If the new registered users in the registration screen, you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, cloud combo you want to write information and authorization to read information from HealthKit permissions to HealthKit in . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
Fix bugs and optimize experience
Ratings and Reviews
Are these measurements accurate?
All the measurements technically work. Apparently everything is just based on height & weight, though, which isn’t a personal analysis.
I’ve tried contacting the company through their app, but I just get robot replies. I said I’m in the ideal range on all measurements. Except the final one: metabolic age. My actual age is 72. The app says I SHOULD ideally metabolically be 2/3rds of my actual age - that would be 48. But the app says I’m metabolically 68.
If every measurement is basically perfect, how much more perfect would I have to be to have a metabolic age 20 years younger than it shows?
Also if I switch to athlete mode (I workout with a trainer, but I’m not really an athlete), every measure is even slightly MORE perfect with my same height, weight & age. But then it says I’m metabolically 72 - my exact age.
So how is this info supposed to help me get healthier? If it’s just telling me standard height/weight data, users may have a false sense of fat, bone & muscle mass composition. Or be concerned that they’re not healthier metabolically by age.
Has anyone shown a metabolic age that’s 2/3rds of their actual age?
Overall Solid and Intuitive
I really like how simple this app is to use. Step on the scale, open it, and boom everything’s synced automatically. I can’t vouch for how accurate all the data is, but at the very least the weight, BMI, and body fat % seem accurate.
The home screen shows you a breakdown of the difference between your starting weight and your most recent weigh-in. This is kind of confusing at first because it might appear that the difference between your starting weight and current weight is actually the difference between your last two weigh-ins.
The only think I wish this app has that it doesn’t is a reminder that isn’t daily! I’d prefer to weigh myself 2 times a week instead of every day, but then again it’s easy to just set an alarm on your phone instead.
This scale and app are far from useful.
Been lifting weights for many years and after taking a break for a few years and starting back up 7 months ago I got this scale to track my work. The scale and app do not in any way make true estimates of things like body fat or bone mass. So far every gain in muscle I have recovered has been interpreted as an increase in fat with a decrease of bone and muscle. I never really trusted these scales and kept to the tried and true methods of tape and pinch tests for closer to real numbers. 7 months I went from 152 pounds to 162, with the goal to get back to my 190 if I still can at 57 years old. Lol. My diet has been the same of moderate carb and high protein with and increase of protein to match the 1 gram per pound ratio with time laps photos documenting the muscle growth and body fat reduction that conflict with what this scale says. This scale doubles fat percentage that my tape and pinch tests show.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd
- 70.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 2014©Shenzhen QingNiu Software Co. Ltd.