Ferrari Roadside Assistance
© 2018 Allstate Insurance Company
Ferrari Roadside Assistance offers Ferrari owners protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Ferrari Roadside Assistance app is designed to make requesting assistance faster, more accurate and convenient; a Ferrari ownership experience, when you need it.
• Request assistance for a mechanical issue, dead battery, flat tire, out of fuel, lock out, and more
• Select a preferred dealer to contact for appointments and as a default service destination
• Use GPS, maps and satellite to pinpoint the vehicle location
• Follow a dialogue assisting you in diagnosing the problem and requesting appropriate service
• Retrieve confirmation service is on the way and the estimated time of arrival
• Your Ferrari’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) confirms eligibility for Roadside Assistance, as covered by Ferrari*
Services for vehicles outside of manufacturer’s warranty coverage are subject to fees. Registering your Ferrari’s VIN within the app will expedite service.
Only available for North American Vehicles.
*Subject to certain limitations and exclusions. See your Owner's Manual for details.
We’ve made some enhancements to serve you better and get you back on the road as fast as possible.
Have you had a great rescue experience with our app? Leave us a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
On par with Ferrari service
Can't register car with provided VIN. Please fix this problem quickly or risk more negative reviews. And yes I triple checked the correctness of the VIN.
Don’t even consider using this service! They will damage your car
I love Ferrari and own four that I drive constantly. I just got a new 2020 Pista. The car had 200 miles on it when the rear tire blew out. I used Ferrari roadside service as I felt they would be the best to transport the car back to the dealer.
The company that responded choose to attempt to drive the car on a flatbed wrecker with a shredded tire. The active aero system hit the pavement and ripped the carbon fiber spoiler. The damage is close to $40,000.00 and it has been a nightmare trying to simply get the car fixed. The wrecker company’s insurance won’t fix it and Ferrari insurance has some kind of 90 day mediation period in the fine print and they will not simply repair.
The bottom line is don’t call this supposed 3 year roadside service if you value your car. They do not return calls, will not perform repairs and it will be the worst service experience of your life. Stay Away
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that your recent experience with us didn’t go as well as it should have. Please know that we take every bit of feedback seriously and will incorporate yours into our immediate efforts to keep improving upon our app and services.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SIGNATURE MOTOR CLUB INC.
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Allstate Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.