Tile-based tactics game. Swap pieces on a four-by-four grid to isolate your opponent's pieces, or go straight for their King!
Feud is a turn-based strategy game made by some guys you haven't heard of yet. Originally a board game designed by Dave Cordell, it's been polished and tweaked and generally mucked about with to bring it to the glowing screen you're reading this description on. Unless you printed it out? Think of the trees. Please.
CONDENSED ABSTRACT STRATEGY
Imagine chess, but on a four-by-four grid, where pieces are swapped rather than moved, each piece has its own special ability and--
OK, not so much like chess. What you can expect is a highly condensed little abstract strategy game which is easy enough to learn but quite tricky to get good at. The AI still beats us sometimes. The computers are winning. Please get good at Feud so we can beat them.
FREE AND CROSS-PLATFORM
Feud is free to play and has full cross-platform play between desktop and mobile. This means you can play Feud at your boring job, then on the bus on the way home from your boring job, then on your computer at home while you recover from your boring job.
Please note that we do not recommend playing Feud during your commute if you walk to work, especially if you live in a city with lots of open manhole covers which is pretty much what I imagine New York to be like. I dunno, I've never been.
YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT THIS GAME YET, TO BE HONEST
I'm not very good at this. Sorry. Anyway, look, the game's free and only a couple of hundred megabytes. You might as well, really.
CAN I AT LEAST HAVE SOME BULLET POINTS?
- Easy to learn, tricky to master abstract strategy
- Local same-screen multiplayer
- Single-player vs. three AI characters
- Online asynchronous and live multiplayer with invites
- Game Center achievements
- Support for iPad and iPhones with notches.
- Made by 4 very handsome boys.
- Please play our game.
Hello Feud players! We know it's been a little while; thank you so much for being patient with us. Today we've got a new update for you - this update's got some rather nice new features relating to notifications, along with a few other quality-of-life improvements too.
We've got a much larger update in the works and we're very excited to show it to you. Please look forward to that!
Here are the ch-ch-changes:
- We've added some new reminder notifications for async games. If you forget to make your move, you'll get a gentle prod at 12 hours and 1 hour remaining. We hope this will result in fewer games timing out!
- Notifications for moves and reminders now take you right into the match they're about! This was tricky to get working correctly but we think it makes everything so much smoother.
- The language picker now shows the names of languages in their own language. That's a confusing sentence. You'll see what I mean.
- We now ask for confirmation the first time you ever skip your turn. This is only really useful for new players but we think it'll help prevent confusion, bless them.
- We've tweaked the settings menu a bit so it should be a little better organised.
- Updated and tuned lots of things under the hood to keep everything ticking over smoothly.
As always, thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Great strategy game
A simple and great strategy game. Somewhat like chess, but with a very small board, which is the perfect size for mobile. Dispite the small board, the amount of possibilities in the game is much higher than what I expected - each game can be very different. Games are very relaxing as you have up to 24h to think about each move. Download now so I can find more opponents online!
Not easy to beat. Wish there was option to start with black playing solo.
A simple yet amazing game that has a clean interface with beautiful artwork. I highly recommend this game.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BEARWAVES LTD
- 188.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Bearwaves Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.