Trips to the bank are now optional when you have the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app for iPhone! Available to all Fidelity / Oklahoma Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking customers, the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app allows you to safely withdraw cash from the ATM, deposit checks, view balances, pay bills, make transfers, and find locations. Need to find a branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, the Fidelity / OK Fidelity Bank mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers on the fly.
Available features include:
- Use your iPhone instead of a card to access cash from your checking account at Fidelity ATMs.
- Deposit paper checks directly into your account using your iPhone’s camera.
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your iPhone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Touch ID & Passcode
- Quick access to your account through the verification of a fingerprint or a secure, custom passcode.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointed with this app
Very upset with this app. I had recently switched phones and this app does not allow me to log in on my new phone even when I answered all the security questions correctly.
I have to manually sign in every time
It’s so annoying that I have to enter my password every time, this is stupid. When it says faceID is enabled it’s really not! And not only that, every time I log in I have to go through the “what’s new” tabs every time! That’s so annoying! I just want to be able to open the app and look at the screen then have it take me to my account information. The Bank of America’s app is way better than this! You should fix some of these issues
Least favorite app
I use multiple banks, and thus have multiple banking apps. This is by far the worst. The issue is mostly with bill pay. I cannot believe how long it takes to load between each payment. Ridiculous. Should not take literally an hour to pay bills, purely due to long wait times while you’re trying to make the next payment. Crazy. And yes, I keep up with the updates, so it’s not that. Fix this, it’s enough to make me want to switch banks! I’ve had this trouble for at least 5 months. Yuck.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.