Field Facts gives first-responders crucial information to use in the first few moments and hours of a response to a potential bioterrorism incident. Access descriptions of safety measures and protective clothing to protect yourself from exposure. Learn how to recognize signs and symptoms of disease associated with eight potential bioterrorism agents. And find additional expert help quickly with the contact details for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Emergency Operations Center, FBI Field Offices, and state public health laboratories.
The biological agents covered are:
• Botulism toxin
• Bacillus anthracis (anthrax)
• Yersinia pestis ( plague)
• Francisella tularensis (tularemia, also known as rabbit-fever)
• Brucella (brucellosis)
• Smallpox virus
• Burkholderia (melioidosis and glanders)
Ratings and Reviews
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 121.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.