The fieldrunners are back! With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action - DEFEND THE WORLD!
Strategic-Action-Puzzle-Defense has never been this fun and addicting! Defend your world from the invasion by building winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. Call in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts. Over 20 new levels span the grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair! Challenge your mind with the exciting new gameplay styles in Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial levels. Are you ready to stop the fieldrunners once and for all? Join the defense now!
• Gorgeous artwork at full Retina resolution!
• Tons of levels - countless hours of action!
• 20 unique, upgradable weapons!
• Revolutionary AI with stunning realism!
• Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
• Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
• Refreshing game modes, which include Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
• Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
• Elite enemies invade at the most unexpected times!
• iCloud support lets you transfer saves between your devices!
• A tower that launches bee hives!
• Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
• GameTrailers - App of the Day
• G4TV - Best Mobile Games
• Macworld - Editors’ Choice
• 148Apps - Editor’s Choice
• Slide to Play - Game of the Month
• AppAdvice - Game of the Week
• Chicago Tribune - Game of the Week
• TUAW - App of the Day
• IGN: “One of the best iOS games of 2012”
• Penny Arcade: "This is a game that everyone needs to try"
• New York Times: "At last we have a sequel!"
• G4TV: “You need to download this game immediately”
• TouchArcade: “It will eat your soul and have you thanking it”
• CNET: “You will love this game”
• The Verge/Polygon: “One of the strongest TD games I’ve ever played”
• 148Apps: “The king of tower defense returns!”
• GamesBeat: “Innovating and redefining tower defense”
• Apple’N’Apps: “The best game we saw at E3”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Tech Support: bugs[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing! Please take a moment to rate Fieldrunners 2.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Fixed a crash when resuming a save game created by the 32-bit version of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
BEST GAME EVER
Love the game, it is really fun to play and no matter what never gets boring. I loved the first field runners so when I saw there was a second, I immediately got it. I absolutely love how many towers and maps there are! Super fun to play over and over again. I also like the different difficulties so you can play the same round multiple times for fun, or for a real challenge. The one problem is that i got this game on my IPhone and it would not allow me to use the in game currency to unlock the new towers. The button wouldn’t work. But I love this game so much I got it on my IPad to be able to unlock those and also to be able to soo the guide on the towers, items, and runners. Best game ever, just fix that issue. I will be waiting for more DLC with more towers runners and maps. 5 stars for sure!
Still enjoying this game - plays great
Everything works great with this game. My thanks to the devs for giving this game of theirs some attention. Though I'd really love to see a third iteration in their Fieldrunners TD lineup, I'm still enjoying this game. It plays great on my iPad Air/10.3.1, but for some reason, the update that brought 64-bit with it has removed the last 3 maps that were added to the game (Twist of Time, Cardio Training, and End of Time). Although I didn't play them too much, I'd like to have access to them at some point in the future.
I absolutely love this game, its very entertaining and i never get bored playing. No glitches and runs very smooth. But i noticed the game plays better on a bigger screen, like an iPad or tablet instead of a phone. But i definitely recommend. Worth the money
The developer, Subatomic Studios, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Subatomic Studios, LLC
- 389.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Subatomic Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2,000 Coins $2.99
- 7,000 Coins $8.99
- 14,000 Coins $12.99
- 30,000 Coins $19.99
- 70,000 Coins $39.99
- 200,000 Coins $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.