FileCloud Server is an On-Premises File Storage, Mobile Access and Sync Solution for Businesses, Enterprises, Universities and Schools, and Hosting Providers. FileCloud runs inside your own infrastructure and on your premises, so you have complete control of your data. FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to the existing network shares in your organization. Why? To instantly make existing folder shares remotely accessible. With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy, and control of your company data and intellectual property.
Using FileCloud Server, employees can now get access to their files any time, anywhere. You can instantly open documents, files, and folders that are stored on an Enterprise FileCloud Installation for which you have an account. This app makes it fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their portable and convenient iOS device.
• Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back to the server
• File Management - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
• Sharing - Share selected files with colleagues and business partners in one click
• Preview - Preview documents and PDFs
• Offline Access - Download files directly to your iOS device for access when there is no network connectivity
• File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company provides this and an account for you.
Need your own on-premises cloud storage and sync solution? Get FileCloud Server!
• Restored iOS 9.3/10 compatibility.
• Fix crash when trying to load local images' thumbnails.
Ratings and Reviews
Functional and useful
Changing to using Filecloud as our central file repository has made a world of difference to getting everything organized. The iOS app works quite well as well!
Works great with our hosted FileCloud.
Makes it easy to upload photos into our company document management system from our mobile devices.
My PDF documents are all blank when using FileCloud on my iPhone X with latest iOS. When I try to open using the ‘open with ‘ option. The app crashes.
Developer Response ,
Starting with 18.3.00 we use an improved PDF engine which should solve all your viewing issues. Please give it a try and contact us if you have any problem.
- CodeLathe Technologies Inc
- 92.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 CodeLathe LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.