FileCloud is the #1 self-hosted on-premises enterprise file sharing, storage, mobile access and sync solution for small businesses, enterprises, schools, universities, and hosting providers.
With FileCloud you never need to worry about security, privacy, or how to keep control of your company data and intellectual property. It runs inside your own infrastructure on your premises so you have complete control of your data.
FileCloud also offers seamless mobile access to existing network shares in your organization. Using FileCloud, employees can have instant remote access to their files anytime, anywhere without using VPN.
Instantly open documents, files, and folders that are stored on an Enterprise FileCloud Installation for which you have an account. This app makes it fast and easy for anyone to access and share company files and documents all from their iOS device.
• Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them, and re-upload them back to the server.
• File Management - Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere.
• Easy Sharing - Share selected files with colleagues and business partners with one click.
• Quick Preview - Preview documents and PDFs.
• Offline Access - Download files directly to your iOS device for access even when there is no network connectivity.
• File Versioning - Collaborate effectively using unlimited automatic file versioning.
• Network Shares - Allow remote access to existing Windows File servers preserving user NTFS permissions.
Note: This app requires a FileCloud server to function. Your company provides this and an account for you.
No user data is collected.
• Versioning support
• Two Factor Authentication support
• Send emails when sharing to non-existing users
• Improved performance for folders with thousands of items
• Fix Transfer Pane not showing all transfers
• General performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful app with the right features
The FileCloud mobile app is excellent and give me exactly the features I need on my iPhone. I can download files from my account so that I can get to them when I’m offline and I can be logged in to multiple accounts on the same app. I wish other file sharing and sync apps did this!
It runs great on my new iPad and my older iPhone SE, no problems with speed or crashes.
Love FileCloud !
After using FileCloud for over 9 months now I still love using it. I am easily able to share and access all of my documents straight from the app and very seamless. Would recommend this to anyone who takes there work on the go everywhere.
Functional and useful
Changing to using Filecloud as our central file repository has made a world of difference to getting everything organized. The iOS app works quite well as well!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CodeLathe Technologies Inc
- 103.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 CodeLathe LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.