Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say "indispensable") by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer's toolkit.
• Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
• VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
• LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
• Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
• Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
• Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
• Vector-based resizable GUI. Use just the filter screen, slide the controls over it, or (in hosts that allow it) open up the whole UI.
• Cross-platform XML-based preset manager; copy your desktop presets to the iOS version using Handoff, or share them with your friends and in forums.
• Full PDF manual available at Support link.
>> SIDECHAIN INPUT
For AUv3 hosts that have sidechain capability, Filterstation 2 is now a destination. You'll see a new "SIDECHAIN" button on the Envelope panel; this switches the envelope source from the main inputs to the sidechain input. For hosts that do not have sidechain capability (which is most of them) it will effectively turn off the envelope follower.
>> NEW PRESET MANAGER
Filterstation 2 has received the new-style preset manager we created for Continua, and are rolling in to most of our products. Your user presets may be in a little bit of a funky place, if you have saved any. You may need to re-save them in a new folder.
>> BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
The behind-the-scenes crap you won't notice at all that is really difficult and usually the most time-consuming part of any update, but makes for a terrible bullet point. Filterstation 2 is built with all the latest SDKs, APIs, and other three-letter things we use.
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds incredible until it crashes in AUM
Immediately fell in love with this app and the crazy range of sounds that can be intuitively coaxed out of it BUT it constantly crashes in AUM and forces me to restart in order to get any sound to pass through, even when disabling Filterstation2 as an effect.
Again, absolutely love the sounds and the operation but if I can only use it for a minute or two before it forces me to restart AUM (and I’ve had this problem on both iPad and iPhone) there’s definitely something wrong.
Got updated with new features
Love paying for an app and it gets updates with new features l. Thank you
Bravo with the update
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Audio Damage, Inc.
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Audio Damage, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.