Find My Bluetooth Device allows you to locate your lost headphones, earbuds, and devices, such as AirPods, using Bluetooth. It can find one of your AirPods or both.
Find My Bluetooth Device shows you how close you are to the AirPods (and other Bluetooth devices) and can lead you to their location. It will detect your earbuds if their Bluetooth signal is on and you are less than 330 feet away (100 meters).
If the headphones you are looking for are AirPods, they must be out of the case in order to be detected. If you've only lost one AirPod, leave the other one closed IN the case. For any other headphones, their Bluetooth must be on, which is usually the case.
If the device supports playing audio and is close enough, a Play Sound button will allow you to play a sound on the device.
This app helps you find your:
• AirPods 1, 2, & Pro
• Apple Watch
• Apple Pencil
• Beats headphones
• Fitbit & other smartwatches
• Tile and many other Bluetooth devices.
Notes for Success:
• Bluetooth technology is fickle, so it may take a few tries to find what you're looking for!
• Thousands of people HAVE found their lost AirPods and other devices using this app! If you don't find yours right away, take a deep breath, keep trying, and make sure you've read our detailed instructions and tips in the app! :)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
We can help you navigate through the app and find your headphones. We answer quickly.
We care about you and work to maximize your chances of finding your devices.
If you found your device, consider leaving a 5-star rating and writing a review!
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the device finder services
• User can subscribe one week or one month or lifetime auto renewing subscriptions
• Unsubscribed user may only use limited services
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
• Show when devices go offline
• Improved distance reliability
• Interface Improvements
Any questions or feedback? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
SAVED MY WATCH AND MY WALLET!!!!
First, I absolutely NEVER give a review right off the bat until I can test an apps worthiness in action and/or functionality. In this case 2 days after I downloaded it, it saved my Apple Watch from being lost forever and me from having to buy a new one. It got torn off my wrist and into a moving box that could have disappeared into a storage unit for months had I not been able to locate it, since it only uses WiFi to hook into my phone.
It took me right to within five feet of it and there it was !!! Thanks so much for an amazing app and I will positively promote his whenever it is asked of me for such information.
Developer Response ,
That’s actually a really cool story! It’s awesome that you found them. Reviews like this make us want to work harder on our apps.
If you have any suggestion, email us at
I use this not just for AirPods, but mainly for my Apple Watch - I don’t know why I keep putting it in the weirdest places in my room. If you have a general idea of where it is, (like, In your room), then it works better than any other app out there. I’d like to see them make a heat map for when I don’t know which room it’s in. This is because all it tells me is classification or “Weak”, rather than a continuous value, which could be easily represented as an infrared heat map.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for all the info! I’m glad it worked on your Apple Watch too. You might see that map coming up in the next updates!
It kinda works I guess…
I LOVE to draw, but lost my Apple Pencil MONTHS ago and have been extremely sad because it just disappeared one day, I download this app in faithfulness that it would show it but it didn’t, overall, the app is kinda cool, but I don’t understand why it has to cost SOO much money! I couldn’t even see my Apple Pencil pop up, I am a bit sad because I cant find it but this wasted my time, it works if you have devices in the room your sitting in, but almost NOTHING Else, I am disappointed that it didn’t show my pencil, but anyways, I recommend it for people that have devices that isn’t lost, but they can’t find it and it’s in the room they are sitting in.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- On Hand Apps
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2020 Mehdi Amiri
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Premium $4.99
- Monthly Premium $9.99
- Yearly Premium $39.99