Flightdocs, Inc. is the premier provider of full-service maintenance and inventory management solutions for aircraft operators. The Flightdocs Enterprise mobile application gives users the power to access and manage all of their maintenance and inventory processes right from their iPad using our streamlined and intuitive user interface.
• Maintenance & Inventory Dashboards delivering key operational data from one comprehensive view.
• Run Due List projections and Maintenance Item searches across a single aircraft or your entire fleet.
• Fully electronic workflow, utilizing the Fd eSignature gives you the ability to update compliance, sign off, and archive documentation.
• Report and correct Non-Routine maintenance items such as Discrepancies, MELs, NEFs, CDLs and Watch List Items, and send real time notifications and images.
• Scan and create barcodes and QR codes for instant access to records.
• Manage inventory stock levels, and instantly receive, install, transfer, consume, or discard items from inventory in real time.
• Create Inventory Requests, Purchase Orders, Repair Orders, and Shipping Orders.
• Create and Export PDF and Microsoft Excel reports.
• View and manage eLogboogks.
bug fixes and general improvements
- fixed where non-routine numbers were formatting incorrectly
- fixed where the filter modal was truncated on the quantities tab of the Item Catalog detail page in landscape view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tells me I need to go to the App Store to update. Then proceed to go to the App Store, and there is no update.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenient timing of that update. Very occasionally an update is required to maintain compatibility with the server-side of the application. At times it takes the app store a few hours to process the app and make it available once released
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.