FLO EV, Electric Drivers' Life made easy
Charge on North America’s leading EV charging network:
• Quickly locate stations and see their real-time availability
• Save favorites and nearby stations
• Get access to our partner networks, all in one app
Download the app and charge right away:
• Load funds with your credit card, Apple Pay™
• Save money on charging fees with a free FLO membership
• Or pay on the go with your credit card: no account necessary
Seamlessly connect your FLO Home X5:
• Get real-time status
• Set a charging schedule to avoid peak periods and save money
• Track energy consumption and charging history
Our app is designed and built by teaming up with real EV owners. Use the contact link in the app to tell us what you think we should be working on, we’re all ears. We are on a mission to deliver the best charging experience to EV drivers on the road, at home, and at work.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
First time EV User, Flo was so EASY
Ok so I rented the “manager’s special” and ended up with an electric vehicle., which I’ve never driven before. I initially thought I’d be fine with one at the mall or at a fancy grocery store. But I tried both, and they were all taken. AND there was a line for the only working charger out of 3. My friend suggested using flo to find a charger…and WOW so EASY! The setup took like 60 seconds and boom, I was charging my rental. Thanks flo!
In app signup is one way door
Upon downloading the app it defaults the country of use to Canada. I accidentally clicked continue and couldn’t go back to switch it to USA. Figuring I could switch it after the fact so I went ahead and created the account. I was in a hurry so I just put 20 dollars worth of credits on the account and it ended up charging me in Canadian dollars. No way to switch the country to USA after the fact and now the account is tied to Canadian currency. I deleted the app and redownloaded and chose USA this time and the login I created doesn’t work for USA. Very frustrating. To developers: use location services to default the country of origin or at the minimum allow reselecting the country of use within the initial signup flow. I had to delete the app of my phone to get back to the initial country selection view.
Extremely frustrating but eventually works
I’ve use FLO a few times. The app and interface is pretty bad. They make you make an account instead of being able to use a credit card or phone tap like ChargePoint does. ChargePoint is much superior in my opinion.
I went to the FLO station and couldn’t get it to start charging. I went to the app but it couldn’t find the station. I called and she said she could find it but it wouldn’t list it on my phone. It’s now charging but took me 20 mins to just get it started. When you’re trying to get somewhere it’s extremely frustrating to deal with this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Addenergie Technologies Inc
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2023 Services FLO inc.