Download the most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
Find EV charging stations, leave reviews, and connect with other plug-in vehicle owners. It’s the most accurate and complete public ev charging map worldwide, with stations from every major network in North America, Europe, and throughout much of the globe.
Over 300,000 electric car charging stations across major networks including:
- Tesla Destination
- Circuit Electrique
- Sun Country
- GE WattStation
- EV Connect
- Electrify America
- Enel Drive
- BC Hydro EV
Filter the ev map by plug type including: Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Chargers like Tesla Superchargers, CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS.
This is a must have app for electric vehicle drivers who want to find charging stations for their Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Tesla Model X, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500e, Ford Fusion Energi, Volkswagen e-Golf, Prius Plug-in, Kia Soul EV and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Electric Vehicle Drivers love PlugShare:
- Engadget: "a complete database of public charging stations across the US."
- CleanTechnica: "makes trip planning easier and more effective."
- Green Car Reports: "tips from actual users of the individual sites [is] one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Users have contributed over 1,000,000 station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible.
PlugShare lets EV drivers...
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
- Locate Tesla Superchargers, DC Fast Chargers and other chargers matching amenity selections.
- See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Links to your favorite navigation app to quickly get you to the stations you're looking for.
- Set up easy-to-use smart filters that let you see only the stations you really care about. Like the ones that are compatible with your EV. Or stations from your favorite network. Or specific station types (like fast chargers or level 2 stations). Or stations by power level in North America.
- Check ahead to see if the station you want is open for use (where available).
- Pay for charging right in the app with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations).
- Turn on notifications that alert you when a new charging station is installed nearby.
- Find all the stations along a road trip route with a built-in ev trip planner.
- Monitor Pay with PlugShare charging session from within the app.
- New features added all the time.
• You can now filter by PlugScore - a 0 to 10 rating reflecting the charging experience of a station's recent users.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
UPDATE: I think my earlier issue was actually an Apple problem. The website is working normally now. And the password is being shared between the app and my iCloud Keychain, which was not the case before. Given that I haven’t updated the app in between not working and working, but I did reboot my phone, I strongly suspect something had gotten wedged in my keychain. Thanks to PlugShare’s support team for contacting me to track down the problem.
Now it works great! Upping the review to 5 stars.
Original review: The app is actually quite good, but the associated website manages to break Safari’s strong password generator/saver more thoroughly than I thought possible.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we’re sorry to hear you had an issue with strong passwords. We strive to support strong passwords and Keychain everywhere possible and would very much like to know the details of your issue, so we can improve the experience. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get this corrected.
BEST EV CAR APP!
This app is a must for anyone using an electric car for their first time! And with the latest updates the travel planner is very helpful! Don’t forget to log on to their website on a computer, it helps there too if you don’t want to be confined to a phone/iPad.
I wish I knew about this app before I bought my Hyundai Ioniq electric. I realized that I can’t go from SoCal to Las Vegas. Let alone to Salt Lake City its going to take A LOT longer than traveling in a gas powered car. The 124 range on my car just won’t do it for long trips. There are not enough charge stations.
This app gives you all the info you need to adjust from a gas powered car to electric. Enjoy!
Great keeps getting better
This is the only app that really matters for all EV drivers and I’m amazed it hasn’t been acquired by a bigger company yet. Without this app, our 2000 mile road trip would not have been possible and I use it whenever I’m going anywhere I’m going to need a charge away from home. I was very excited when they added Trip Planner to their web platform. And now that they’ve added Pay with PlugShare, it’s edging closer to the “can’t live without” status. My first time reviewing an app, because I want more people to use it. Especially the check in feature. Fingers crossed for Apple Car Play integration.
- Recargo, Inc.
- 131.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Recargo, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.