From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Florida Today app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.floridatoday.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
We Love Our Hometown Paper!
We’ve subscribed to Florida Today for 23 years, and have really enjoyed the app and online content — as long as it’s been available. Space news, the environment, and local politics are covered well, and we are thankful for good coverage.
Subscription bait and switch
There is a Thanksgiving special to get the app 3 months for $2.99. When I clicked on it, it reconfirmed the price of $2.99 for 3 months. When it went to the App Store to complete the purchase, it said to confirm for $7.99. I reluctantly clicked confirm, hoping that it meant the price after the 3 months were up. The purchase was denied due to insufficient funds. I had $7 in my account, which means it tried to charge me the $7.99 rather than the advertised price of 3 months for $2.99. Fortunately for me, I am not out money and cheated, but this needs to be fixed! How many others were charged for this? This is deceptive and dishonest!
Terrible for Accounts
I paid for my Sunday print edition and full digital access. It’s absolutely impossible to use the app because: I log in ( or so it seems, bc in settings I can logout!) BUT after I click Continue it loops forever asking me to login, then confirm my credentials, login, confirm account, login.... never letting me get beyond that screen!
I can just open the app and read some news like everyone else - but I subscribed!!!
Don’t waste the few dollars for this app, maybe try the website - no guarantees though.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 194.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Florida Today Digital Subscription $9.99
- Florida Today Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.