FocusRemote is an application to help you focussing your lights without yelling to an operator or dimmertech.
It sends up to 4 Art-Net/sACN universes over the Wi-Fi connection. Using an Ethernet Node, Art-Net or sACN can be converted to a DMX signal.
- Full commandline support
- Store, Play, Merge and Update Memories
- Highlight at custom level!
- Use your own Spotnumbers
- Control up to 2048 Channels (4 Universes)
- Each universe can be sACN or Art-Net
- When you type @ 0 [Enter], the selected channel will be cleared
- With this version you can work with your own spotnumbers, and control up to 2048 channels.
- You can set the highlight level in the settings.
- When you type @ 0 [Enter], the selected channel will be cleared.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love it!
I love hearing "wait did you just do that with your phone..." I would like to see a fade up rather than a slam on for dimmer check (to save lamps). And please bring the % back to dimmer check as well.
Just what the doctor ordered!
This is the best stand alone iPhone console! I like the simplicity of the whole interface. Great job!
Simple interface, works great!
I'm using this in a large auditorium space with an eDMX1 connected to traditional EDI dimmers. It works very well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.