The Food Bazaar app has the power to super-charge your shopping experience! Download today to take advantage of a variety of useful features:
- A handy shopping list to group future purchases together for shopping convenience! Add items from other parts of the application, or add your own custom entries. Easily check off items as you go throughout the store! Includes handy features such as emailing list contents out, or quickly editing quantities on items added to the list.
- Access weekly ad offers directly on your phone, and add the offers directly to your shopping list, all with one click!
- Use our store locator feature to select a home store or find the nearest Food Bazaar location!
- Check out our recipe database on the go and add ingredients directly to your shopping list with the push of a button! Features handy multi-filter search functionality to find just the dish you're craving.
Look out for future updates and enhancements as we continue to deliver the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
Leave us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by BRdata Connect
-allow Spanish special characters to be used in emails
Ratings and Reviews
Not letting me see my points or the weekly ads !!
Idk what happened within 2 weeks time but the layout is a little different which is whatever. I can’t open the weekly ads it’ll automatically close me out of the app. I tried to look at my points and that doesn’t show up either. They need to fix the glitches because I don’t want to continue to shop at food bazaar and I can’t use my points I accumulated because your app is messing up.
Spent almost $1000 and have no points
This app is the worst. I couldn’t create an account the first time I tried and couldn’t get points for a $350 purchase. I tried again later and finally was able to creat an account and then was assigned my points the second time I tried. But then when I went to the grocery store three weeks later it completely erased all of my points, another $320 purchase, and I couldn’t get any points for my third trip, a $275 purchase. I’ve spent almost $1000 and now have 0 points. I tried logging out and back in and now it won’t recognize my email address. So here I am, with no points and apparently no account that they can locate. Cool.
The first time I made a purchase I did not have the app. Therefore no points.
The second time I made a purchase I showed the rewards barcode after payment. I was subsequently told that the barcode must be scanned anytime before items are scanned up to but not after payment. Therefore no points again.
The third time I made a purchase I had the cashier scan the rewards barcode right away. I was assured that rewards points would show up in the app. As of this point in time, no points are recorded in the app. Frustrating! If something changes within the next week or so, I will update review.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bogopa Service Corp.
- 62.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 BR Data Systems Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.