TRY OUR FREE TRIAL NOW!
One Green Planet's Food Monster app gives you instant access to vegan, meatless and dairy-free recipes that are sure to satisfy all taste buds! By SUBSCRIBING to our PAID monthly and yearly subscription options you can get access to 10+ new recipes DAILY (that’s an additional 3,000 new recipes every year!) but you can also unlock our archive of over 8,000 recipes searchable via 600+ category filters!
Enjoy endless scrolling through mouthwatering high-definition images of recipes that contain no meat, dairy or eggs and are fabulously planet-friendly. Share tips, ask questions and join our thriving community of Food Monsters!
Get ready for a drool-worthy experience because vegan never looked this good!
- Instant access to hundreds recipes with step-by-step instructions + in-app subscription plans for unlimited access to 8,000+ recipes.
- 10+ new recipes added daily (5 days a week!). SCORE!
- Quick sign in through Facebook or email – takes less than 30 seconds to sign up!
- Ability to bookmark recipes by meal and diet type for easy access. In addition, bookmarked recipes can be pinned to the top and favorited!
- Enjoy our Meal Plan section which includes 7-10 editor selected recipes broken down by diet type. That's not all, you can also add/remove recipes from the app to make your own custom meal plan! WOW
- Share recipes with friends via email and social media.
- Browse recipes by diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, special themes, season, and cooking method.
- Explore recipes by popular themes like dairy-free cheeses, raw vegan desserts, veggie burgers, as well as seasonal favorites.
- Access recipe "Features" that make cooking choices easy by showcasing the greatest and most popular recipes, carefully handpicked by One Green Planet’s editorial team for every single food holiday, food type and theme.
- Discover specially curated “Collections” like Decadent Desserts, American Fusion, Nutrient-Dense, Umami, etc.
- Join the Food Monster community by participating in endless discussions, sharing tips and asking questions about your favorite recipes.
- Scroll through high-definition food photos you will drool over.
- Add personalized notes to each recipe!
A subscription provides access to 8,000+ recipes and unlocks all app premium features, including daily recipes, bookmarking, sharing, and discussions.
Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to 8,000+ recipes (new recipes added daily): $1.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription.
Yearly Subscription: Unlimited access to 8,000+ recipes (new recipes added daily): $19.99 per year. You will be automatically billed $19.99 through iTunes every 12 months until you cancel your subscription.
Renewing and Cancellation
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. Your auto-renew subscription can be managed or turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period. If your subscription expires – you will need to purchase a new subscription to access all recipes with step-by-step instructions and unlock premium app features, including bookmarking, sharing, and discussions.
Download NOW and let’s #EatForThePlanet!
- Bug fixes for iPhone X and newer devices.
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor text fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE This App
I don’t live in America, preferring to live in interesting, developing nations instead, which means that I cannot get a lot of the items I’m used to buying in the States. As a result, I make all of my own vegan cheeses, mayo, aioli, margarine, tofu, and more, but I’m often living in countries where there are foods I’ve never seen before, don’t know how to prepare. This app allows me to explore an item, say, BEETS, where I am presented with lots of great recipes accompanied by the most amazing photos. I always get so hungry using this app.
The app is very well designed (thank goodness for that!), super easy to navigate, and even though I’m still just using the basic, free membership, I’m loving everything I find here. For only $20/year, hell yes I’m gonna subscribe.
Whomever designed this app should be applauded. You can see how hard they thought out every step, thinking of almost everything, making it easy and fun to explore. I just posted this app on one of my vegan FB groups. I can’t say enough about this app. It is masterfully easy, so pleasing to the eyes, and jam packed with great info.
SUGGESTION: A “Foods from around the world” would be grand. For example, I now live in Belize, where a popular root vegetable, cassava, is a staple. When I lived in Madagascar, we called it mangahazo (MAN-ga-HA-zoo), but prepared it totally differently. I’d love to see a section featuring these oft overlooked foodstuffs.
for people having trouble
i just bought the 1 year subscription and so far everything looks great. i did notice a couple things people had complained about in reviews below and there ARE easy fixes:
if you buy it one one device and it won’t recognize your other device when you try to pull it up there (i bought on & it auto sync’d to iphone) just delete the app from the second device then go to itunes and re-install it. open it and sign in and viola! the 2 recipes i bookmarked and favorited were there then.
some people are upset about not having a printer option but why not just screenshot it on your ipad then use the screenshots while cooking or email the screenshot photos to yourself and then you can print them out. hope i helped 😊
My favorite recipe source!
I absolutely love Food Monster. As a person who’s interested in eating lots of vegetables and loves Asian food I find it my go-to source for tasty and healthy recipes. I’m not a vegan but that doesn’t matter. I don’t feel the least bit limited by the fact that there’s no meat or dairy in the selections. In fact, I feel liberated because I can now make easy vegetable dishes that I actually like.
One suggestion: I wish when you share a recipe from the app that the link would take you to the specific recipe rather than the home page. If the developers are worried that that would give away too much they might set a limit on the number of shares you can do in a given time period.
- One Green Planet LLC
- 68.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 One Green Planet LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- #5Under5 Recipes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.