Track what you eat without the boredom and monotony of counting calories. Featuring a fun yet powerful design, FoodTrackerPro is for those who want to eat well without wasting their day counting numbers.
- Track all the major food groups
- Custom food categories for anything else you want to track
- Built-in quantity suggestions
- Goal tracking
- Clear definitions on serving sizes, no ambiguity here
- Weekly, monthly and yearly charts
- Visual indicators of your progress
- Easily back-enter data for another day
- iPad support
- Beautiful graphics with a clean and simple style
- Full developer support. You want something changed, then let us know.
Eating the right types of food in the right amounts is an important choice for healthy living. Research has shown that the best way to reach your health goals is to keep track of your progress, but busy lives often means that this gets forgotten. Whether you're a serious health addict, or just want to start eating better, FoodTracker will be there to help you reach your goals.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Updated for modern devices
Ratings and Reviews
Food Tacker app
This is a great app to quickly keep track of food choices. It is very similar to Richard Simmons’ food tracker. In the pro version, you are able to correct a mistake. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it won’t let you undo a mistake.
Other things that could be improved
Since this app tracks protein by ounces, you can be pretty accurate, but the number of proteins you might eat in a day are quite large because of this. For example, a man might be recording 15-20 units a day in just that category. If you make a mistake, you cannot correct it on the screen, you have to hit an icon and use a drop down and erase it by erasing your last entry…so hopefully you catch your mistake right away. Last, the app lets you set goals for each category of food but, it is on a separate page where you set the goals and can view them. As you were doing your food entry, you have to remember what your goal is or wait until doing an entry turns the number a different color. I really wish they would fix all the things I’ve commented on. I am sure they are easy fixes and then it would be a good app.
Easy to use
I like it because it’s easy to use. I have mine set up for the equivalent of 1200 calories and I have water and exercise in there too. When it’s time for dinner I how many servings I have left so I won’t over eat
The developer, Aspyre Solutions, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aspyre Solutions Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.