Track what you eat without the boredom and monotony of counting calories. Featuring a fun yet powerful design, FoodTrackerPro is for those who want to eat well without wasting their day counting numbers.
- Track all the major food groups
- Custom food categories for anything else you want to track
- Built-in quantity suggestions
- Goal tracking
- Clear definitions on serving sizes, no ambiguity here
- Weekly, monthly and yearly charts
- Visual indicators of your progress
- Easily back-enter data for another day
- iPad support
- Beautiful graphics with a clean and simple style
- Full developer support. You want something changed, then let us know.
Eating the right types of food in the right amounts is an important choice for healthy living. Research has shown that the best way to reach your health goals is to keep track of your progress, but busy lives often means that this gets forgotten. Whether you're a serious health addict, or just want to start eating better, FoodTracker will be there to help you reach your goals.
* Updated for modern devices
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
I like it because it’s easy to use. I have mine set up for the equivalent of 1200 calories and I have water and exercise in there too. When it’s time for dinner I how many servings I have left so I won’t over eat
It's simple and does exactly what I want. No nonsense. No inputting of each food item. Easy and quick to track your food intake.
Should be free
There is really no unique functionality that warrants paying for. You select servings per day from 8 very broad food groups and it tracks and graphs how you cover those food groups over time. No specific foods can be entered. Disappointing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.