Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming and crafting games.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!
- Fix the close button in the Droid gallery
- Fixed Obelix crash
- Fixed controller's configuration option
- Fixed roll when using a controller
- Fixed crash when the configuration files are missing
- Fixed some controller behavior when moving throw menus
- Fixed camera movement with the controller
- Fixed music player with a controller.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is adorable and addictive. It’s so simple that it hooks you without realizing it. I recommend this game to anyone because of its art, music and fun gameplay. The pixel art is cute, and the world is filled with mystery. I just have one complain: the mechanism on placing objects, specifically walls/fences, gates, and sometimes dirt. The pointer doesn’t focus on the space where I want to place something even though I’m facing it. It focuses on spaces around it or just jumps to the next one. It’s also frustrating when you do get the right space selected but when you press to place it, it places it on the space below or above. It’s something that really bothered me when I first played, so keep that in mind. Other than that the game is filled with wonder and I thank the developers on their work.
An Honest Review
I’ve put enough time in at this point to make a real and honest assessment. First I heard of this game was at launch on iOS, which I was actually surprised by given the fact that games are my life ha. I love to support the devs so I wanted to give it a try, and no joke from the first minute of gaming on, I have been hooked. What IMMACULATE DESIGN. Truly. Not only that, but the ART is beautiful with every pixel seeming to have thought behind it. The MUSIC is great - catchy, fun, and fitting (which most people don’t think about but is extremely important). ADDICTIVE as all hell, once you stop playing you immediately want to play again (which is sign number one of a game GREAT game). The CONTROLS flow sooo nice, and feel great when playing, with one minor issue being the move and action buttons-I feel like I have to hit them just right (but that could also be just me, mind you). SUMMARY-an extremely well done, addictive, cool, quirky, well programmed, well designed, well composed, and overall just a super fun great game. 5/5 all day. Great job devs
Great to have it on iOS
I bought it as soon as I got word it launched, and spent 3 hours on it in what felt like the blink of an eye.
There _are_ touch control issues that I hope get sorted out, and some other issues, but they haven’t been so frustrating that I’ve stopped playing.
The problems I’ve encountered are:
- If a dig spot appears near an island edge, good luck targeting it. Rather than targeting, it would be good if your shovel just automatically dug under the spot where you’re standing if it can be dug.
- I minimized the game, then went back and any time I tried to move I would roll for a bit.
- placing roads or floors anywhere around where you have structures is nearly impossible as when you are close you will target them instead of the ground. Again, placing those right under your feet – or in the build view – would be far better.
- the chickens and cows (so far) get stuck in spots that rocks or minerals appear in, and then you can’t free them without killing them.
- since the manure dropping animals keep getting trapped, they don’t drop manure and that’s making it a very rare element for me at the moment.
- Humble Bundle, Inc.
- 154.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2020 HopFrog, SA. All rights reserved. Forager and HopFrog are pending Trademarks
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.