Mirror your texts from one phone to another phone.
mysms mirror is a handy SMS extension for everyone who uses two or more smartphones. The app displays your texts from one phone to your other phone so that you are always up to date. No missed texts, no lost messages, no worries which phone to take. It will feel like you have your second phone with you, even if you leave it at home/at the office.
*** IMPORTANT: With this app you will sync all messages from your mysms phone app. All messages that show up in your mysms inbox on your other phone, will show up in this mirror app. ***
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install mysms on your smartphone you want to mirror and create a mysms account. This will be the account that you use to mirror your texts.
2) Install this app to display your messages on your primary phone and log in with your previously created or your existing mysms account.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
● Mirror your SMS from your phone to another phone
● Sync SMS from one phone to another phone
● Send & receive texts using your second phone’s number
● Text notifications for your second phone
● Notifications on incoming/missed calls from your other phone
● SMS transfer to another phone
● Manage two SMS accounts on one phone
● Save your texts securely in the mysms cloud storage
● Group chat with up to 50 participants
● Share pictures with your contacts
● Free messages to other mysms friends
● Send texts on any device with the mysms tablet, desktop & web applications
We’re always happy to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion? A question? A problem using the application? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Mysms Mirror ruined mysms
I used to have mySMS (for iPhone) and it was a great program; it worked beautifully. Well something happened and it wasn’t updating so I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it. All I could find was mySMS mirror. The messages from the other person using mySMS come as a text to my phone instead of in the program mySMS. When I went to try and find mySMS again, it no longer exists. So now I’m stuck with this subpar app. It also says I haven’t synced and when I went to do that, the option on how to sync it doesn’t exist. I’m beyond frustrated but I guess I’m stuck, right? I wish they never changed it.
Impossible to set up!!
The initial set up of this app is absolutely ridiculous! If you try to set up an account with your phone number or email it doesn't Let you set up an account. If you try to login with google it then sends you back and asks you to download the app… of course You've already downloaded the app otherwise you wouldn't be using it!!!!! You get into this endless loop and there's no way out of it. The App was a total waste of my time!!!
Needs a long overdue update
Doesn't always refresh on its own, as in it refreshes on its own maybe 20% of the time. So it works 20% of the time. So 3 stars seems fitting until the issue is fixed. Based on the reviews I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I give it 3 stars because I can at least reply from the device that the messages are being forwarded to, I just don't get notified of them most of the time.
- Up To Eleven Digital Solutions GmbH
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Up to Eleven
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.