Your next personalized getaway is just a tap away. Download the Four Seasons App to connect with our hotels and resorts around the world. It’s service as mobile as you are.
You can use the Four Seasons App to:
• Easily manage and plan your trips with Four Seasons
• Discover our many destinations across the globe
• Book and track your activities with our new Itinerary feature
• Set your room preferences on your profile for the sleep of your dreams
• Chat with the hotel team through in-app messaging
• Browse the menus of our on-property restaurants and meet the Executive Chef
• Perfect your stay by ordering in-room dining, making spa appointments and more
Improved profile management section making it easier and more responsive when managing your preferences and interests. Also bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App is good, please fix bugs!
We stay at four seasons always, if they have a hotel in a particular location we are going. We are currently in four seasons Bora Bora. And interact with our concierge a lot about activities, spa, and different things we are booking. The app is very helpful and concierge responds right away! The only annoying thing is it constantly asking me to turn on Bluetooth and allow app to connect to my Bluetooth (which I turned off). And when the Bluetooth is on it is asking me all the time to allow four seasons to connect through Bluetooth to nearby devices. It is very frustrating. And it happens every time I open an app or use it. Can you please fix this bug?!
Good with some issues
I love that I can directly chat with the concierge team. But this is my third time staying in this Four Seasons (San Francisco Embarcadero) and the in-room dining menu has never worked in the app. Each time, I have to ask for dining options over chat which is bothersome rather than having time to peruse the menu
Terrible app. Lousy account controls
This is one of the most incompetently designed apps on Apple. How hard does it need to be to change a phone number attached to your account (and, no, it should not require opening a ticket). No UI feedback when choosing a date in the calendar, no confirmation screen when completing a booking, “preferences” is nonsense list of options that don’t reflect what you’ll actually need during your stay. Whole thing feels like a template. My experience with the properties: 5 stars. My experience with this “app”: 1 star. To the “app and accounts team”: Get it together. Less playing around and more getting the job done. It’s really isn’t rocket science to get this right. Serving hospitality and booking is a solved problem. You’re dragging the brand down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Four Seasons Hotels Ltd.
- 310.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Four Seasons Hotels Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.