Connect to The Fresno Bee newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Fresno, Clovis, Visalia, Madera, Hanford and the Central Valley in California. The Fresno Bee report on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Central Valley area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Fresno Bee opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Fresno Bee app comes with complimentary web access to Fresno Bee site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Fresno Bee app, eEdition and Fresno Bee website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.fresnobee.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Because of the Bee’s printing schedule, I frequently read the news the night before my paper arrives in the morning. When I travel, which is frequently, I keep tabs on the local news the same way.
Very poor app. We bought a subscription and there are still ads
It’s a very poor app. I can see why the traditional newspaper business model failed. Those who are in charge are idiots. We bought a one year subscription. Normally one would expect an ad-free environment. Nope. Not with this news paper app. Ads pop up. Managements short sightedness and their need to make a fraction of a cent on ads is totally insane. After this subscription is over, so are we. These cry baby news people are their own downfall. Don’t get this app. Get apps from news organizations. Their apps are far better. True, those apps have ads. But it doesn’t cost you a subscription fee. And the apps are far more user friendly. Better reporting. You won’t feel like you got ripped off by some idiot looking to get rich off of clicks.
Beware the grinch
What good is app when it’s the 4th day of month and app will not let you access news articles because ‘you used all your free articles for the month’. Had no problem in May. No problem on other mobile device.
This app is the last news app I use anyway. One more reason not to read the Bee. Was once a subscriber, but the biases and the stupid mistakes the Bee staff made re: subscriptions, fees, and deliveries caused me to go with other news outlets. Looks like the Bee will actually be no more in my universe.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 42.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Fresno Bee. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.