Are you ready for the coolest game ever?
Football Manager is a text-based sports simulation. It's a game for those of us who love the numbers in sports.
In Football Manager, you play the role of your favorite team's general manager. You determine your team's future through trading with opponents, negotiating contracts, bidding for free agents and discovering new talent through the annual amateur draft.
Put yourself in the Front Office with Football Manager, the professional football simulation from Palm Mar Studios. Manage your roster through amateur draft and contracts renewal. Create game plans, organize depth charts and watch your franchise thrive for decades.
Team Performance. On the field, your primary goal is winning the coveted Football Bowl. Your fans, players and staff all want to see that championship banner raised to a new position in the ring of honor surrounding your stadium.
Financial Performance. Off the field, your team needs to show a profit, or the owner will become angry and threaten your job. You need to control salary and staff costs while balancing the need to spend money to build and upgrade your stadium against the risk of facing stagnant ticket revenue with an aging arena.
You need to negotiate contracts, sign free agents, make wise decisions in the amateur draft and outsmart opposing general managers in trade. Building a strong, capable roster means everything in Football Manager.
Our subscription has a 7 days FREE trial period and will provide:
* Play unlimited seasons
* Weekly updates
* Clean content, no ads inside the application
* Subscription length: 1 month
* Price for the subscription after free trial: $1.99
* Subscription type: auto-renewable
* Payment will be charge to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's account settings after purchase
Added NFC West and NFC South teams.
we try to improve our app every day!
If you like it or not please leave as a note as a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game would have 5 stars if it can make a few improvements.
1. There is no draft! Add a draft to the game.
2. I think free agency is the draft, this needs to be fixed also.
3. Contracts need to be adjusted, as of now you can only go five years. Make it where you can chose how many years you would like to do.
There is no real app like MLBM and if this game could go along the same lines as that game I would pay 5$ to play it. But you can tell someone just throw this together. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good start and is fun at first but really needs improvement.
Needs major work to be great
This game has the potential to be a great game, but needs lot of work. Wages are messed up. So are the stats. I’ve had a RB score 47 touchdowns in a season. I’ve been blown out 103-0. I’ve seen it all in this game. The stats aren’t what really bothers me in this game, it’s just the wages. It’s Impossible to re-sign a player off their rookie contract once you get past about 8 seasons. It’s impossible to build a dynasty. Needs work but could be good if developers put in the work.
Same as football coach
Not very good, same as football coach. This gam has no injuries, trading or releasing players. Just random football players to there aren’t the actual players from the NFL teams... I think it would be cool if they did that. Also you can only resign players to a 5 years contract and only the amount they want... there is no negotiation. Free agency is the draft so there isn’t really free agency.
- Gabriel Lupu
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Gabriel Lupu
- In-App Purchases
- Football Manager 1 month subscription $1.99
- Football Manager 6 months subscription $9.99
- Football Manager 1 year subscription $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.