First Savings Mastercard 4+
First Savings Credit Card
First Savings Bank (SD)
Designed for iPad
Access your First Savings Bank Credit Card (Beresford, SD) account virtually anywhere with the First Savings Bank mobile app. You can check your account balance, pay your bill, view transactions and more.
FAST AND EASY ACCOUNT ACCESS (On supported devices)
● Touch ID® and Face ID® for a safe and secure sign in
STAY IN-THE-KNOW WHEN YOU’RE ON THE GO
● Opt-in to Account Alerts and set your notification preferences so you can keep tabs on your account activity
● Set up and manage notifications when your payment is due or a payment has posted
MANAGE YOUR TAZ CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
● Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
● View payment due date and make payments
● Manage autopay by enrolling, editing or canceling
● Update account information (address and phone number)
We made improvements to maintain high levels of security so the First Savings Mastercard app is even better for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use!
This app works great! It shows the information that you need, available credit, amount of credit available and due date for your payment as well as minimum payment amount and due date. There are a few different ways to pay, only way was to pay with this app and that’s through your checking account. Setting up your checking account from your bank to the app is easy and fast. You are able to use a debit card but you have to call customer service and go about it that way. So far I have ran into no hidden charges and that makes me happy. This is my very first credit card and although the interest is kind of high, I am happy to have it.
The First Savings app and website are perfectly fine for me. Easy to use to obtain account status and make payments after initial set-up. I have experienced no problems with it.
Easiest tasks, they make harder
Impossible to even set up an automatic payment without speaking to a rep. And the amount of times I have to call in when my payment was made on time and have them correct it is absurd. It is almost like they want you to fail. No credit limit increases and it seems like it may be time to lose this card. They didn’t even bother to fulfill their own policy and inform me of my upcoming annual fee. Seeing all of this in writing shows me what my next steps should be. Never been late or missed a payment, but not feeling valued? Time to move along.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Savings Bank (SD)
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 First Savings Credit Card, issued by First Savings Bank